Corona virus tinfoil hat thread

crow_bag

Old-Salt
This may have already been mentioned but I have been reliably informed that the government's response I based on them wanting to kill off all the oldies and other free loaders to reduce the pension and social security bill.

Of course, no word yet on how potentially killing a few thousand people is going to help them in the next election...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
My Health Board has instigated it's Major Incident Plan.

We now have Gold, Silver and Bronze command levels.

Hurrah.

This may have already been mentioned but I have been reliably informed that the government's response I based on them wanting to kill off all the oldies and other free loaders to reduce the pension and social security bill.

Of course, no word yet on how potentially killing a few thousand people is going to help them in the next election...

I have watched, with fascination, the mass conversion of those who have spent the last three years saying "the government should listen to experts" into a screaming mob shouting "the government should ignore the expert advice and close down schools/sporting events/public transport/pubs etc..."

I have watched, with fascination, the mass conversion of those who have spent the last three years saying "the government should listen to experts" into a screaming mob shouting "the government should ignore the expert advice and close down schools/sporting events/public transport/pubs etc..."
If they order the closing down of schools hopefully they will wait until next Friday. I quite fancy a 4 week Easter :)

Sadly I don't think that will happen.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

crow_bag

Old-Salt
Indeed.

When I asked for some scientific evidence that the course the government has been advised to follow was wrong, I got told that the government ignored the scientific advice.

When I asked them why the two senior medical doctors in the country were willing to go on TV and in the media to defend the decision I was told it was to "save face".

When I pointed out it was highly unlikely that two medical drs would willing go along with a course of action which they knew was wrong and may result in alot of unnecessary deaths, I didn't get s reply.

based on them wanting to kill off all the oldies and other free loaders to reduce the pension and social security bill.
This place....is coming like a ghost town....

Sicilians have the right idea...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You mean obesity has been reclassified and is no longer an “underlying health condition”?

;)
I am merely clinically obese by a couple of kilos.

Lose them in the running and fighting in supermarkets and I'll just be overweight!

If they order the closing down of schools hopefully they will wait until next Friday. I quite fancy a 4 week Easter :)

Bugger!

If you're off for 4 weeks then sausages, Bisto and green beans will vanish from the supermarkets.

Panic now peeps, before everyone else does, and fill those trolleys now.

This was a public service announcement from the 'Tonight I've got bugger all to cook' thread.

Whilst the plebs are worrying if their toilet roll stockpile is sufficient, I can't help but think there must be Machiavellian sorts behind the curtains of power rubbing their hands with glee right now. Once the current crisis is concluded, it's a cracking excuse to enact Draconian changes to curtail civil freedoms with the introduction of precautionary measures for "the good of the people". Will we see some governments bringing in limitations on public gatherings, requirements for electronically recording details of everywhere you go and everyone you come into contact with, more intrusive border controls, restrictions on international travel, extra-judicial powers to put individuals/regions into quarantine/lock-down, etc.
Nahhhh, the draconian measure will be a bog-roll storage tax . . .

The Lady R’s school system closed for two weeks on Friday. It’s likely to be closed for an additional two weeks, which would bring it to Spring Break, which is another week, bring it to 5 weeks at Minimum. So that’s 5 weeks my wife and boy will be off school. I can’t tell you how many “Honey-do” jobs I have lined up for them :)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wouldn't want to have shares in a travel company at the moment

Latest Threads