Corona virus tinfoil hat thread

<Mods -please bin this or merge with other if deemed supernumerary or...too shit>

Don your tinfoil hats a second. Think of the mantra PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION

Few years ago Merkel wanted UK to assist with Frontex rescue ops of migrants in the med. Cameron knew the British public would not accept that as it stood. There needed to be an emotional aspect....
Baby Aylan was found washed on a beach after the refugee boat he was on capsized. His mother, who was also on the boat, was found washed up, by a none tidal sea, on the coast 200 miles away,2 days later. The public / media all proclaimed everything must be done to help these poor people. To disagree labelled you as an uncaring nazi. HMS BULWARK was subsequently "volunteered".

The EU is in a bit of shit now. Significant hole in budget and lots of gaps need to be filled. Problem is though - as significant number of the public still feel emotive about the "plight" of refugees. To halt the influx would be seen as virtually inhuman. The public need something else to dwell upon, their own personal health...life perhaps?

Coronavirus is bloody damn convenient. As far as illnesses go - its all statistics so far. A bit like Gold trading...more gold exists on paper than in physical form. Have people noticed their families halved or streets losing whole families yet? It appears a spotlight has been shone onto something...it could equally have been shone onto the dangers of sitting on a toilet.

Many countries have issues with illegal immigration. Those countries also have within them a 'do-gooder' lobby who would welcome all with open-arms. Its politically unpalatable for many to actually do anything meaningful to stop it - look at Trump's "wall" and oprobrium that suggestion raised.

Could this all be a convenient coincidence or - is it part of a mechanism to achieve desired results that would in different circumstances be seen as inhumane?

<Mods -please bin this or merge with other if deemed supernumerary or...too shit>

Few years ago Merkel wanted UK to assist with Frontex rescue ops of migrants in the med. Cameron knew the British public would not accept that as it stood. There needed to be an emotional aspect....
Baby Aylan was found washed on a beach after the refugee boat he was on capsized. His mother, who was also on the boat, was found washed up, by a none tidal sea, on the coast 200 miles away,2 days later. The public / media all proclaimed everything must be done to help these poor people. To disagree labelled you as an uncaring nazi. HMS BULWARK was subsequently "volunteered".

The EU is in a bit of shit now. Significant hole in budget and lots of gaps need to be filled. Problem is though - as significant number of the public still feel emotive about the "plight" of refugees. To halt the influx would be seen as virtually inhuman. The public need something else to dwell upon, their own personal health...life perhaps?

Coronavirus is bloody damn convenient. As far as illnesses go - its all statistics so far. A bit like Gold trading...more gold exists on paper than in physical form. Have people noticed their families halved or streets losing whole families yet? It appears a spotlight has been shone onto something...it could equally have been shone onto the dangers of sitting on a toilet.

Many countries have issues with illegal immigration. Those countries also have within them a 'do-gooder' lobby who would welcome all with open-arms. Its politically unpalatable for many to actually do anything meaningful to stop it - look at Trump's "wall" and oprobrium that suggestion raised.

Could this all be a convenient coincidence or - is it part of a mechanism to achieve desired results that would in different circumstances be seen as inhumane?

Seeing as measles is 18 x more contagious than C 19 and yet we still have rabid anti vaxxers, I'm not sure this theory will work on blatantly thick tw@ts

Last edited:
and where do the aliens come into your theory?
They don't...so far but..I don't know about you but in my past I've been privy to stuff that was presented to the public as something totally different.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. The Gulf Blair 24hrs warning or whatever it was Blair concocted etc.

Do you trust the government to fully inform you of everything and only tell you absolute known truths?
Please answer that.

3ToedSloth

Old-Salt
They don't...so far but..I don't know about you but in my past I've been privy to stuff that was presented to the public as something totally different.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. The Gulf Blair 24hrs warning or whatever it was Blair concocted etc.

Do you trust the government to fully inform you of everything and only tell you absolute known truths?
Please answer that.
I know it's a global pandemic that originated in Communist China, but maybe you're onto something with the EU angle. With all those racist oldies that voted for Brexit out of the way, we can have a new and decisive referendum in early summer. We could be back in the EU club just like it was by autumn.

I'm still trying to work out how the fighting over toilet paper fits in.

Yokel

LE
It was down to manufacturers of toilet rolls and face masks. Evil barstards. Fighting over bog roll is preparing people for fighting over ballot papers

The isolation will damage the mental wellbeing of the public and reduce social cohesion. I blame the Communists.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I went weekly food shopping to my usual local Aldi on Saturday. I was chuffed to fork as not only did they still have comfy bum, they had pasta and paracetamol as well. Seems the locals haven't gone full 'tard just yet.

One bonus about the Coronavirus is the sky is falling articles about Greta and co frothing that Mother Earth is imploding have now moved to the back page next to local missing cats adverts......

You sheeple are missing the real conspiracy here. You are so close, but you're not connecting the dots.

I have a source - he's a government insider, who works in the local housing association as a database operative I'll call him Mr. X.

This is what Mr. X says: The virus was released as a pretext to 'test' the population. The 'test' is actually a mass collection of DNA, so the New World Order can wipe out humanity and use our clones for slave labour.
Apparently the giant greenhouse in Roath Park, Cardiff, is a secret facility for repopulating the planet with flowers after an extinction event.

What sort of arrse conspiracy is this with no mention of Deal, Thanet or the S.S.Richard Montgomery?

You're destined for an unmarked grave out past Terlingua...

One bonus about the Coronavirus is the sky is falling articles about Greta and co frothing that Mother Earth is imploding have now moved to the back page next to local missing cats adverts......
a pandemic is great for the environment. It restricts travel and culls humans.

Greta should do as many open air rallies as she can.

You are David Icke and I claim my lifetimes supply of tinfoil.

mcphee1948

Old-Salt
Looking at this from a military standpoint - are soldiers in the Army being issued with any kind of protective masks?

Please answer that.

.....I can only quote the late great George Carlin " Never ever believe anything the government tells you"

Looking at this from a military standpoint - are soldiers in the Army being issued with any kind of protective masks?
Bit like the RN not being issued NBCD gear and "refresher" training prior to deploying to the gulf after Blair's 40 minute warning or whatever it was regarding NBCD.

No emergency measures put in place at my workplace so far. Hardly a mention.

I’m just glad that someone’s finally doing something about all these old people we’re paying for.

Oy dog breath, I'm still paying tax, after 4 years retired, as are both my parents, one 88 and the other 93, and all three of us paid into the system for over 50 years each, and still pay bloody VAT @20% on some things we buy, the same as you.

Latest Threads