Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Reg`s, Can I drive to Scotland ?

Unless you're into Rabbie, that's always going to be the case. It doesn't help if you don't have a clue what's being said, and that includes many Scots. After all there aren't many left from Rabbie's time, Auld_Yin, Stand Fast! I wasn't into him, Rabbie NOT AY, at school, but I appreciated him since moving south of The Wall. Addressing The Haggis has obtained a good few free nights out for the Boss and I, sometimes with the added bonus of a bottle whisky. Good boy Rabbie.

try having the KOSB scream poetry about a small mouse or a mountain flower . It doesn't matter if you know what it's about, it's shite if is being screeched from one side of the room to the other by barely comprehensible alcoholics for the 'enjoyment' of drunks.

when Scotland finally fucks off, will we still gets these-

or will I have to slum it with ALDI branded knock off ?

try having the KOSB scream poetry about a small mouse or a mountain flower . It doesn't matter if you know what it's about, it's shite if is being screeched from one side of the room to the other by barely comprehensible alcoholics for the 'enjoyment' of drunks.

A lifetime ago, when I was a strutting buck as we all were back in the day, I always attended the annual Burns supper. Not to listen with bated breath about our National Bard, all of which I'd heard the previous year upon year, ad in., but a much more important agenda, the female of the species. A philistine I know, but hey ho. Being the shrinking violet that I was, it didn't bother me to stand in front of everyone and address the freshly slain beastie. I was able to laugh and joke with my audience, as it wasn't always a full Burns night. There was one instance though, when I felt a little bit of pressure. The gentleman who set out the dances, used to print the first verse of the address into the middle pages. Then he died on us, very inconsiderate of him. New man on the job, and I look at the programme and glance at the middle pages. WTF!!! He's just gone and printed the whole fur king address! No longer could I make a mistake and escape notice. Luckily I didn't fluff my lines, but it was still weird when I gazed to different parts of the room seeing multiple heads reading what I was spouting. I teased a few about it later, but it seems my paranoia was unfounded. They were reading it because, like you, they couldn't understand a bloody word I was saying!

A lifetime ago, when I was a strutting buck as we all were back in the day, I always attended the annual Burns supper. Not to listen with bated breath about our National Bard, all of which I'd heard the previous year upon year, ad in., but a much more important agenda, the female of the species. A philistine I know, but hey ho. Being the shrinking violet that I was, it didn't bother me to stand in front of everyone and address the freshly slain beastie. I was able to laugh and joke with my audience, as it wasn't always a full Burns night. There was one instance though, when I felt a little bit of pressure. The gentleman who set out the dances, used to print the first verse of the address into the middle pages. Then he died on us, very inconsiderate of him. New man on the job, and I look at the programme and glance at the middle pages. WTF!!! He's just gone and printed the whole fur king address! No longer could I make a mistake and escape notice. Luckily I didn't fluff my lines, but it was still weird when I gazed to different parts of the room seeing multiple heads reading what I was spouting. I teased a few about it later, but it seems my paranoia was unfounded. They were reading it because, like you, they couldn't understand a bloody word I was saying!

My first Burns night with the KOSB made me appreciate Vogon Poetry

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Don't forget your tartan face mask.

You can but, as ever, take sensible precautions. I'd suggest a couple of MAC-11's and several thousand rounds. Or bait in the form of the delicacy you previously pictured, and a decent Hardy rod. Good luck :)

If is being screeched from one side of the room to the other by barely comprehensible alcoholics for the 'enjoyment' of drunks.
That describes my last two Division get-togethers to a "T."
Tunes-of-Glory.jpg

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

War Hero

Truxx

LE
You would receive a warm welcome from the host of this hotel if you chose it. Even more so if you make a lot of noise about you being a hero and requesting discount.

Fcuk me

Hardly "smashed into the side of a hotel"

Nudged 4 ft of railings perhaps but not one to add the the "Legends of the FMT3"_ list.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Fcuk me

Nudged 4 ft of railings perhaps but not one to add the the "Legends of the FMT3"_ list.
Agreed,

You would think that a tank that big would have caused much more damage.

Fcuk me

Indeed , then this wannker comes along " Local SNP MSP John Swinney has written to Police Scotland, asking them to “fully investigate this incident as expeditiously as possible.”

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Whilst you can not stay with family or friends, self catering lets are allowed

Truxx

LE
Indeed , then this wannker comes along " Local SNP MSP John Swinney has written to Police Scotland, asking them to “fully investigate this incident as expeditiously as possible.”
Sheesh...

Not sure it's a police matter, no injuries. Still its an opportunity to grandstand.

But it is a day ot two I was responsible for this sort of thing.

Latest Threads