Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Reg`s, Can I drive to Scotland ?

Da lat da (Da lat da), da lat da (Da lat da)
Da-da-da dun-diddle un-diddle un-diddle uh da-da
Da lat da (Da lat da), da lat da (Da lat da)
Da-da-da dun-diddle un-diddle un-diddle uh da-da

Thanks for the ear-worm you complete sh*t!
Has anybody told you that you're tone deaf?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Please don’t break the rules. We all need to act as if we have COVID19 already and we don’t want to infect anyone else. This isn’t about you deciding how much risk you want to take it’s about you looking after the people around you.

It’s also about showing a bit of self discipline and leadership. Every time you break the rules it empowers somebody else to break the rules.

Every time you whine like a little girl about Dominic Cummings (it’s not fair) it gives someone permission to spread this disease.

It doesn’t spread by magic. It spreads because cockwombles don’t keep social distance and wash their hands.

You'll be fine. Do whatever you like and if anyone attempts to question your actions, kick off and scream about racism and slavery.

It works every time.
Only works if you're the colour of Dianne Abbot...(If you aren't, I suppose you could invest in a tin of Kiwi and do a little blackface as a lark. ?) :?
Trudeau in blackface.JPG

TamH70

MIA
I wont be needing money up there , I`m taking my own fresh healthy food as theres none available in Scotland .

View attachment 506706
And people of my nationality eat those? Sod that, l am sticking to my Ceylonese Chicken Breast Korma mitt Pilau rice and maybe a cheeky Naan bread.

And people of my nationality eat those? Sod that, l am sticking to my deep fried Ceylonese Chicken Breast Korma mitt deep fried Pilau rice and maybe a cheeky deep fried Naan bread.
FTFY Jimmy.

Christ onnabike - the genuine article.....only previously viewed in the pages of 'The National Enquirer' and 'Fortean Times' - alongside pictures of Bigfoot and Elvis's moon residence.

Is it truly ?
Can it be?

The almost mythological

DEEP FRIED MARS BAR ?

( Where's the bottle of Bucky and ice-cold Irn Bru ? )
One Burns Night in the Mess (I only went because I like Haggis and Whisky and the drunken reeling was fun (so was the dancing)) and the young Captain on our table, being of the Third Collapsing Highland Fusiliers had made a special effort. We were served Tunnock's tea cakes, Irn Bru, Buckfast (or as he described it Wreckahoos juice) and for a special treat - deep fried Mars bars! Christ knows what the chef thought when he was approached, but he came through. Piping hot and actually, rather pleasant but you'd not want to eat them every day!,

Sadly, the poetry was as always fekkin' dire!

The officer in question transferred to the RAF not long after - not that that is relevant in any way to the dit.

If your deceased friend/relative was a Rangers supporter, am sorry for your loss.

Supports the Tattie-munchers, then you can rot with them

That will be the 1000s of BLM cockwombles that HMG choose to ignore instead of engaging with BRs then. Wonder how much covid was passed on during that eh (other germ spreading demos are avariable )

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That will be the 1000s of BLM cockwombles that HMG choose to ignore instead of engaging with BRs then. Wonder how much covid was passed on during that eh (other germ spreading demos are avariable )
A lot. Unfortunately the media saw it as an opportunity to oppose the government and see dissent.

Sadly, the poetry was as always fekkin' dire!

Unless you're into Rabbie, that's always going to be the case. It doesn't help if you don't have a clue what's being said, and that includes many Scots. After all there aren't many left from Rabbie's time, Auld_Yin, Stand Fast! I wasn't into him, Rabbie NOT AY, at school, but I appreciated him since moving south of The Wall. Addressing The Haggis has obtained a good few free nights out for the Boss and I, sometimes with the added bonus of a bottle whisky. Good boy Rabbie.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Remember it is compulsory to sit and watch the daily party propaganda programme with the great leader leading the way

<chortle,snarrfff> :

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
Make sure everyone knows you are a visitor by wearing the England football strip wherever you go, then people will know you don't know all the rules and will be happy to give you advice. ;)

You can stay in a hotel but not in a family member's house.
I travelled up on Saturday to visit my parents in Aberdeen (570 miles from home). Intended to stay until Friday, pop across to Inverness to visit youngest son, pop in on eldest son in Lesmahagow on the way South. With Wee Nicky putting the kibosh on that we departed Aberdeen this morning and now at home :-(

Latest Threads