Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Reg`s, Can I drive to Scotland ?

I have a funeral to attend on 28/09/2020 , its in Porridgewoglandia , I`m in England , can I drive there with family , stay a night in a Premier Inn night one then in a family members house for two further nights? or will Wee Nicola`s Stazi arrest me ?

I have a funeral to attend on 28/09/2020 , its in Porridgewoglandia , I`m in England , can I drive there with family , stay a night in a Premier Inn night one then in a family members house for two further nights? or will Wee Nicola`s Stazi arrest me ?
You can stay in a hotel but not in a family member's house.

TamH70

MIA

Don't go to your family members' house. It won't work out well for you if you get caught.

Don't leave your home! Do not drive! Don't speak to anyone!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!

Sorry, what was the question?

On a happier positive note:
Remember your exchange rate has dropped from 13.4 to 8 groats for your Quantitative Eased 2 Trillions debt infected Hingrish Poond!

Dalef65

Old-Salt
You're going to have to observe the numerical limits on funeral attendance, and of course the rule of six before and after the event.

Complicated.. Yes.
Commiserations.

On a happier positive note:
Remember your exchange rate has dropped from 13.4 to 8 groats for your Quantitative Eased 2 Trillions debt infected Hingrish Poond!
I wont be needing money up there , I`m taking my own fresh healthy food as theres none available in Scotland .

1600873872829.png

as someone else said, officially you cant stay in your relatives house but can go to the hotel - I have a Scottish hotel booking myself this weekend and the hotel just told me this afternoon that they were still operating as normal apart from the bar/restaurant having to shut at 10pm. Of course, most people up here dont care about what Sturgeons rules are so, unless your relatives neighbours are real tw ats, you could probably get away with it :)

RedDinger

Clanker
You can go anywhere if you can persuade Dominic Cummings to give you a lift.

Remember, in Scotland the forbidden fruit, is fruit.

unless your relatives neighbours are real tw ats, you could probably get away with it :)

Do I really have to make an observation about where the OP is going.
Of the OP is suspected of being a mashman then he's going to be surrounded by tw ATS/ a lunch mob

You'll be fine. Do whatever you like and if anyone attempts to question your actions, kick off and scream about racism and slavery.

It works every time.

As you cross the border, there may be a few retarded looking specimens harshly waving flags at passing cars, and shouting gibberish. They are "The Resistance" though what they're resisting I dont know. We do apologise for them. The idiots seem to have escaped their villages and have not been rounded up yet.
SOP's for meeting said "Resistance" is to slow your car, wind down your window, put your right hand in the air in a loose fist position and wave it up and down while shouting "Feck off home you utter belters!"

However, in doing so, you may be added to "The List" and on the day of ascension and Wee Nippy is crowned Queen of 'A Thats Ooors!, you may be tracked down and sent to the re-education camps. I'll see you there.

Do as you please, if anyone says anything just tell them you are Dominic Cummings.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I wont be needing money up there , I`m taking my own fresh healthy food as theres none available in Scotland .

View attachment 506706

Christ onnabike - the genuine article.....only previously viewed in the pages of 'The National Enquirer' and 'Fortean Times' - alongside pictures of Bigfoot and Elvis's moon residence.

Is it truly ?
Can it be?

The almost mythological

DEEP FRIED MARS BAR ?

( Where's the bottle of Bucky and ice-cold Irn Bru ? )

Do as you please, if anyone says anything just tell them you are Dominic Cummings.
Thanks , I`ve just found an important piece of kit for the journey , if all four of us in the car are wearing one we will be sorted....I think.

Latest Threads