corny american film lines

#1
well i dont think this has been done, if it has then excuse me and delete this thred.

whats the worst corny line you have heard in a film, the type of line that ruins the film and makes you want to smash the tv/cinema screen?

mine, well it is in true lies when arnold is flying the harrier and the bad guy has fallen and hooked himself onto the missile , next shot arnold says in his sh1t english accent " YOUR FIRED", and would you guess what, off the guy goes missile and all, lucky that shot was the one that saved america :roll:

can the septics come up with a film where they dont actually have a shit corny line like the one above and they dont praise themselves somewhere in the film :?:
 
#3
"Independence Day"

Malevolent space aliens in big-ass flying saucers hover over the principal cities of the world and start pounding them into rubble.

The day is saved by the President of the United States, who also happens to be an ex-fighter pilot, a black hip-hop, wisecracking Marine fighter pilot, a hillbilly town drunkard fighter pilot, and a variety of other similarly-endearing colorful characters.

Virtually every line of dialogue in this tedious film satisfies your criteria.
 
#4
"You complete me" from Jerry McGuire!

Loved the movie but darn it!!!! Why can't a man say that and really mean it????

:evil:

Makes me want to shoot my exes all over again!

:twisted:
 
#5
Jack Nicholson to Jodie Foster (what's the bloody film called?),

"You make me want to be a better man"

Jodie Foster said something like it was the most beautiful thing she had ever been told.

Try it, the bird usually replies along the lines of:

"Why's that like yer t**t?"
 
#6
roxygirl said:
"You complete me" from Jerry McGuire!

Loved the movie but darn it!!!! Why can't a man say that and really mean it????

:evil:

Makes me want to shoot my exes all over again!

:twisted:
RG: :cry: You complete me :cry:

Sorry, couldn't help it 8)
 
#7
watertight said:
Jack Nicholson to Jodie Foster (what's the bloody film called?),

"You make me want to be a better man"

Jodie Foster said something like it was the most beautiful thing she had ever been told.

Try it, the bird usually replies along the lines of:

"Why's that like yer t**t?"
Twas Helen Hunt and not Jodie "I make men try and kill the President" Foster and the movie was "As Good as It Gets"
 
#9
hogspawn said:
roxygirl said:
"You complete me" from Jerry McGuire!

Loved the movie but darn it!!!! Why can't a man say that and really mean it????

:evil:

Makes me want to shoot my exes all over again!

:twisted:
RG: :cry: You complete me :cry:

Sorry, couldn't help it 8)
:roll:

*Hogspawn*, I would never have sex with you, ever! If you were the last man on earth and I was the last woman on earth, and the future of the human race depended on our having sex, simply for procreation, I still would not have sex with you.

:wink:
 
#10
You complete me


(well, gotta apply to someone out there - it's a BIG universe):lol:
 
#13
ooh jerry mcguire, you complete made me cringe, but not as much as "you had me at hello" which if i EVER hear from another lad ever again, i WILL slice his bollox off
 
#17
"Major combat operations in Iraq have now ended"
 

Similar threads

Top