Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Cornwall Summer Beach BBQ Extravaganza

Which weekend ??

• Late May Bank Holiday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August Bank Holiday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crawl in Newquay? I live their!! God i hate being based in the shot. Sigh can the snail be kind enouth to notify me of forthcoming events? :) Thanks in advance. Arrgh i cant believe i missed that and in my own town!!!

kurt_ruby said:
Crawl in Newquay? I live their!! God i hate being based in the shot. Sigh can the snail be kind enouth to notify me of forthcoming events? :) Thanks in advance. Arrgh i cant believe i missed that and in my own town!!!

You don't read ARRSE often enough, clearly!! :lol:

RearWords said:
Trans-sane said:
RearWords said:
Thanks KP for putting me up. Had a great weekend and boy oh boy doesn't he polish off loads of food (he knows who he is!). My face just dropped when he finished his own meal then started on my leftovers! 8O

Great to put faces to usernames....and I enjoyed the "builder's bum" experience aswell! :roll:

balls says I. If I ate as much as was claimed I'd be bigger than a 4 tonner...

I do eat a little more than most though :wink:

You ate half of my dinner, half of someone elses starter + your own starter and main course. In the afternoon I saw you stuffing your face with food. At the BBQ you ate half of my steak...talk about feeding time at the zoo!!! :wink:

Pfft....don't listen Trans!! A growing boy needs his scoff!!!

kurt_ruby said:

It wasn't in Newquay, it was further south in Camborne and on Gwithian Beach :D

saintstone said:
kurt_ruby said:

Camborne? why would you? And yeah ok i should log on a bit more in the future to avoid missing upcoming events. :) ( I am kicking myself!)

kurt_ruby said:
saintstone said:
kurt_ruby said:

Camborne? why would you? And yeah ok i should log on a bit more in the future to avoid missing upcoming events. :) ( I am kicking myself!)

Kurt, no offence, because it isn't the commercial hole that Newquay is, years ago, it was great, but now just full of hen/stag parties,, schoolkids celebraating their exam passes and kiling themselves and squaddies out on then pull/piss from Penhale, plus down there are some terrific beaches :D

saintstone said:
kurt_ruby said:
saintstone said:
kurt_ruby said:

Because it isn't the commercial hole that Newquay is, years ago, it was great, but now just full of hen/stag parties,, schoolkids celebraating their exam passes and kiling themselves and squaddies out on then pull/piss from Penhale, plus down there are some terrific beaches :D

Above listed are the reasons why i mainly go out in the winter months. As you are right. Penhale adventure training camp? Cant say ive ever met anyone from that camp out on the urine. :)

ok sorry its a bit late, but many thanks to Kp for hosting us all, Sainty for doing the cooking and gremlin for doing the shopping and the driving.

I had a great weekend and am looking forward to the next one.

Attachments

• 7528_152054106653_645781653_3509501_7468553_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 7528_152054086653_645781653_3509498_7274193_n.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 98