Cornwall Summer Beach BBQ Extravaganza

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by saintstone, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Late May Bank Holiday

2. August Bank Holiday

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Certain members of Arrse who live in Cornwall (yeah, I know, pointy heads, webbed fingers and toes, inbred, blah blah) have expressed a wish to welcome Arrsers to their county for a long weekend of fun, beer, food and more beer :D . This to take place on a Bank Holiday weekend in either May or August, it will take place in the vicinity in the south of Cornwall, particularly the Camborne area which has some great beaches nearby. A poll is included.
  2. Might well be up for either....but will not know until dreckly!!
  3. I love that phrase, Dreckly, it denotes Cornish time down to a tee :D
  4. Do we have to bring our own OMD80,wood and yellow handbags?
  5. Will there be fair maidens with large breasts
  6. I'm sure we could find you a local inbred with large breasts :D
  7. Yayyeee! Any excuse to wear a rubber suit. CLICKY
  8. ...and without a 'sqint' eye!

He did say it was in the Camborne area.....which is worrying.....just so that you know Portreath Beach will be a NO GO as the Surf Life Saving Club nearly burnt down on Bonfire Night and my sister who is bonking 2 firemen, one from White watch and one fro Blue watch tells me that they will not allow any form of fire/BBQ on the beach ever again!!!!
  9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Asuming I am not being bollocked left right and centre at the factory, I could go for either. August for preference but May might be equally workable for me.
  10. Isnt the May bank holiday Run to the Sun? In which case it will be a flipping nightmare to get down there.
  11. Bring your sister!!!
  12. No she will be busy with Red watch I expect...and she has a squint eye!!
  13. There is the option of already being there Enig ma if you know somebody to stay with. :)

Also May Bank Holiday could be when Rugby County Day at Twickenham is on so if Cornwall reach the Final lots of the inbreds will be in London...if they do that is where I will be!
  14. will there be space for a gob $hite like me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  15. I get this...its a ploy to get some fresh blood into the county! Im sure some kind soul will offer me a bed Trelawney :wink:

Count me in for the bash please, depending on date.