Cornish Women...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by NaturalBornDriller, Nov 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She is now pretty well known around here yes, I know several people who shout warnings to every guy in the bar when she walks in!
  2. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I still would though.
    I would just give her a false name.
  3. She doesn't want to know your name, just whether or not your shooting blanks

4. Falmouth you say, Ill be there shortly.
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've done considerably worse.
  6. Of course you know when Foulmouth girls orgasm...........they drop their chips!

I am home at Xmas as well.............although I go for classy birds from Redruth!
  7. Monty will be going down shortly to see to her needs :)

Bit too far for me, there are enough mongs up here
  8. Can't see the problem for blokes (god help the child though when she eventually has one). She's not taking names or numbers, how are they going to get tracked for child maintenance? She's in for a shock though when she finds out babies have a tendency to grow up and don't stay all cute n cuddly.
  9. I'm on my way now.

It'll save me driving round Derby city centre at night looking for girls that are in care to groom.

This story is fucking months old by the way.
  10. Is Redruth classier than Carharrack?

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You were wrong. Sorry, I should have said you 'figured' wrong. Fucking figured. You are either a Septic, an accountant or a Septic accountant Walt. Figured. Fucks sakes. Get a grip, do.
  12. You can get a Redruth girl for a bag of chips ... and that's not all you'll get; probably a front row seat of the ever popular Shakespeare play "Herpes and Chlamydia"
  13. Fourteen posts, and not one mention of Camborne girls...