Cornish Minority Muppets

I'm a Cornishman and proud of it.As for these An Gof idiots..there's only a handfull of them(probably football hooligans during the day).Indeed there are a few fishing villages down here that close in the winter(barrier down and locked) because most of the cottages are 2nd homes(need i say anymore?)It wouldn't be bad if the gov gave us the dosh to complete the dualing of the A30.After all this is the 21st century.You can drive quicker across Europe than get to Cornwall from London.

botfeckid said:
Every person belonging to a national minority shall have the right freely to choose to be treated or not to be treated as such...

It means that it is up to an individual to decide does he belong to a national minority or not.

Sorry, Sergei, you are mistranslating English there. Technically, the legal bit means 'If you are a minority perosn, you can choose to be treated as one or not. It does not mean you can decide to be one or not.
right then, how far should we take this?

How about re-introducing the Danelaw and let all those of Scandinavian descent feel 'special'?

No, we can do better than that surely...how about carving the country up into the tribal kingdoms as was ca. AD 43? People can proudly go around claiming to be descended from an oppressed and persecuted minority like the Iceni or something.

:roll:

balldrick said:
right if the cornish want to be independant why dont we all have a go i am going to start the Popular Front For The Libaration Of The Armed Democratic Republic Of South Lincolnshire or the PFFTLOTADROSL for short and when we have won our struggle against the oppresive forces of blair/brown we will cut of our supply of eastern european farm labourers see how you manage then
And our national anthem shall be the Worzells I've gt a brand new combine harvester :D
SPLITTERS!

We are the Peoples Front For The Libaration Of The Armed Democratic Republic Of South Lincolnshire or the PFFTLOTADROSL for short.

And don't even get me started on the Peoples Popular Front for etc etc etc...

The Cornish are a bunch of inbred freaks who think of their COUNTY as a country - they like to believe they are completely seperate from England, like Wales. (Like the English give a fcuk anyway)

Which is why they all bench each other....they are trying to keep a pure breed, but sadly they look and act like mutants.

I know this, as my parents retired there 7 years ago, and they are still getting snubbed by the neighbours for being "those new city folk".

You can keep Cornwall, I hate pasties... aswell as sibling fcuking... and their clotted cream is shite.

rockape34 said:
crabbage_patch_kid said:
Devon and Cornwall Police said they take "very seriously any threats to commit criminal offences against individual, business, public service or the Crown and we will vigorously investigate any pre-meditated or publicised planned criminal activity".
Is that so? That's why they leave the signs up which say grockles/emmits go home?
The gog's do a nice line in burning holiday homes perhaps the CNLA should have a word.

Edited to make sense.
'rydw i'n Gog :D

O 'ble wyt ti'n dod c_b_c?

Ydw i'n dod o Stoke ond fy tad a fam yn dod o Langollen.

Moodybitch said:
The Cornish are a bunch of inbred freaks who think of their COUNTY as a country - they like to believe they are completely seperate from England, like Wales. (Like the English give a fcuk anyway)

Which is why they all bench each other....they are trying to keep a pure breed, but sadly they look and act like mutants.

I know this, as my parents retired there 7 years ago, and they are still getting snubbed by the neighbours for being "those new city folk".

You can keep Cornwall, I hate pasties... aswell as sibling fcuking... and their clotted cream is shite.
I bet that makes the Cornish happy. Unfortunately a few dimwits get all the publicity , these clowns are about as representative of Cornish folk in general as Meibion Glyndwr are of the Welsh. Incidentally, Wales does not have it's own Parliament it has an assembly with considerably less powers than the Scottish Parliament but then that's to be expected with the number of Jocks in the cabinet.

B

Biscuits_AB

I wish the Isle of Man would f*ck off. 10,000 kipper smelling alkies all clinging to a rock. B*nch of c*nts that they are.

craftsmanx said:
Moodybitch said:

I bet that makes the Cornish happy. Unfortunately a few dimwits get all the publicity , these clowns are about as representative of Cornish folk in general as Meibion Glyndwr are of the Welsh. Incidentally, Wales does not have it's own Parliament it has an assembly with considerably less powers than the Scottish Parliament but then that's to be expected with the number of Jocks in the cabinet.
There's more than just a few dimwits in Polperro mate - fcuking inbred evil weirdo's.

You cant even drive a car down the village - you have to get a horse and cart - no sh it!

Moodybitch said:
craftsmanx said:
Moodybitch said:

There's more than just a few dimwits in Polperro mate - fcuking inbred evil weirdo's.

You cant even drive a car down the village - you have to get a horse and cart - no sh it!

Sounds like half of Hampshire.

B

Biscuits_AB

Moodybitch said:
craftsmanx said:
Moodybitch said:

I thought that you were a big fan of Jethro and Morris Dancing?

Biscuits_AB said:
Moodybitch said:
craftsmanx said:
Moodybitch said:

I thought that you were a big fan of Jethro and Morris Dancing?
Look mate, if people want to spend their spare time doing puffy dances with bells and hankies thats up to them, but Jethro is just an unfunny, fat Cornish cnut.

I'd be more amused watching Jo Brand plucking her pubes than watching Jefffffroooo!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Cornwall looking to be 'free' - biccies "FREEDOOOOOM" cry for Yorkshire aka Braveheart, no doubt the Gordies will want to rule themselves (so they can steal from each other), Liverpuddles are mostly Paddies anyway - so just how big is this 'great' country known as Engerlund?

Why is it that so many areas want autonomy - will the last bastion of England be No 10 Downing Street (with a Jock in control AGAIN). :twisted:

B

Biscuits_AB

I've always found west country people a bit weird. Stupid yokelish accent get's roit upmoi nose soit duz moi luvver look at me moi family are reaaly pirates oi luvs moi scrumpy..and all that sh*te.

Biscuits_AB said:
I've always found west country people a bit weird. Stupid yokelish accent get's roit upmoi nose soit duz moi luvver look at me moi family are reaaly pirates oi luvs moi scrumpy..and all that sh*te.
Oooi knoooow...and they be alwaays wannin to fudge moi dumper!

B

Biscuits_AB

We loiks t' staaaand down on the roooocks, with aaaar baaardic laaamps an' coz shipwreckz. We duz most of aaarrr weeeeekly shaaapin loik this we do.

Biscuits_AB said:
We loiks t' staaaand down on the roooocks, with aaaar baaardic laaamps an' coz shipwreckz. We duz most of aaarrr weeeeekly shaaapin loik this we do.

No we dunt, we doz it dooown Trago mills loike dunt weeee