Cornerstone Razors

Cornerstone Razors - Win a £30 box!

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
MrBane submitted a new resource:

Cornerstone Razors - A look at Cornerstone razors, an affordable alternative to big name brands that shaves well

We've got five £30 boxes for you to win, as seen in the review. In order to win, just engage in some chat and slagging off of beardies below!

Winners picked probably this time next week, or whenever I remember.

Another look at some random stuff, today being Cornerstone razors which are a UK company providing one-off or subscription based packages for their razors and shaving gels, scrubs, etc.

If you'd like to join in the discussion for your chance to win one of five £30 boxes we've got courtesy of Cornerstone then watch the video below and head over to the Discussion...
Read more about this resource...

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well, as mentioned, let's rip into beardies and discuss the various merits and downsides of having a beard.

My own personal opinion is that you've got to shave. It's smart, it's clean, it's professional.... Plus it's just the way I was brought up. I think my first shave was at 13 (clearly not needed but that first step into manhood). My granddad taught me how to with his safety razor. I felt like a real man - even though what I had, the cat could probably have licked off.

I mean, where's the benefit to this?

Beardycunt.jpeg

There also sure as hell isn't anything good about this...

Anotherbeardycunt.jpg

As for this big ball of delicate fragility, this is just plain ******* ridiculous...

Wtf.jpg

I blame the Americans. Always a safe bet, but I think I'm right in saying this was a fashion trend that crept over from there. Not sure if it was a celebrity or just a leak over from their 'Afghan vet' look that started to appear around 2009/2010.

It's a mess anyway!

Shaving is for winners. Any dissenters?

I have a moustache and goatee.
Shaving is for those who lack testosterone and are unable to grow a proper manly facial carpet.

Ps. I do shave my head.

They all look really nasty. Even the ginger one. Please send me a really sharp item. I can give it to my brother for his birthday. He can't grow a beard or moustache, and shaves his head to hide his bald patch and grey hair, but I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I'd like to watch this one have a shave though. He's like a little furry animal.

anglo

LE
Well, as mentioned, let's rip into beardies and discuss the various merits and downsides of having a beard.

My own personal opinion is that you've got to shave. It's smart, it's clean, it's professional.... Plus it's just the way I was brought up. I think my first shave was at 13 (clearly not needed but that first step into manhood). My granddad taught me how to with his safety razor. I felt like a real man - even though what I had, the cat could probably have licked off.

I mean, where's the benefit to this?

View attachment 343836

There also sure as hell isn't anything good about this...

View attachment 343837

As for this big ball of delicate fragility, this is just plain ******* ridiculous...

View attachment 343838

I blame the Americans. Always a safe bet, but I think I'm right in saying this was a fashion trend that crept over from there. Not sure if it was a celebrity or just a leak over from their 'Afghan vet' look that started to appear around 2009/2010.

It's a mess anyway!

Shaving is for winners. Any dissenters?
What they cultivate on their faces grows wild on my arse

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have a magnificent beard, because my testicles have dropped. Going as expected OP?

morsk

LE
Hahahaha "not quite representative of the people who tune in". Made I proper laugh.

What the hell is all this man bun rubbish about? He does not look like a Samurai, he looks like Aunt Flo, Bods, well, carer I suppose.

Also, as a man who does not shave regularly, can he (I do shave regularly) complain about an unkempt growler on his lady-friend? No he can not. Beards are for the lazy, the mentally unstable and the Geography teachers.

I'm going to give this bad boy a go. Seems a good deal, a score for a couple months shaving. I swear by gillette and Bulldog gel, but I like your style @MrBane, and I will trust you on this one.

Where did you say the link was? I am notoriously thick as piggypoo, and couldn't find my arrse with an atlas.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The winners should be female RLC drivers or SPS who are most in need of these kits!

They all look really nasty. Even the ginger one. Please send me a really sharp item. I can give it to my brother for his birthday. He can't grow a beard or moustache, and shaves his head to hide his bald patch and grey hair, but I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I'd like to watch this one have a shave though. He's like a little furry animal.

You are wasting your time there I think.
Pass him over to Jarrod.

I fcuking told you cnuts you were charging too much for razors :)

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Shaving is for gay boys real men don't shave
IMG_20180629_100334.jpg

Shaving is for gay boys real men don't shave

Fixed it for you. I've also just noted that the hipster **** has his top button undone whilst wearing a tie. Thus confirming the fact he's a rapist, because his tie is easier to get off to choke his victims to death with. The hipster ****.

I have a magnificent beard, because my testicles have dropped. Going as expected OP?
In so far as you won't be winning, yes, pretty much as expected. :mrgreen:

Hahahaha "not quite representative of the people who tune in". Made I proper laugh.

What the hell is all this man bun rubbish about? He does not look like a Samurai, he looks like Aunt Flo, Bods, well, carer I suppose.

Also, as a man who does not shave regularly, can he (I do shave regularly) complain about an unkempt growler on his lady-friend? No he can not. Beards are for the lazy, the mentally unstable and the Geography teachers.

I'm going to give this bad boy a go. Seems a good deal, a score for a couple months shaving. I swear by gillette and Bulldog gel, but I like your style @MrBane, and I will trust you on this one.

Where did you say the link was? I am notoriously thick as piggypoo, and couldn't find my arrse with an atlas.
www.cornerstone.co.uk/arrse10

Good luck, you can but try anyway and it's not as if it's going to cost you any extra, just means for a month or two you don't buy your normal brand.

Don't blame me if you're beaten to death by women looking to ride your smooth, tidy and thus manly face.

morsk

LE

Latest Threads