Cork Air Crash - Martin McGuinness was due to board aircraft

FFS Can our Security Services get anything right?

Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness was due to take flight that crashed in Cork killing six... but changed his plans at the last minute.
Northern Ireland's Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness was due to take the tragic flight that crashed in Cork killing six people but changed his plans at the last minute, he revealed this afternoon.

The Sinn Fein politician had hoped to fly from Belfast Airport to Cork - a journey he had made
Cork airport: 6 people dead after plane crashes on third landing attempt | Mail Online

If ever there was a time to turn to religion would have been to hear of his smoking tout body being dragged from the aircraft remains.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Good opportunity wasted in my opinion.

what a pity he didn't take this flight as there would have been some justice at last

Crispy McGuiness, now there is something we would all like to see. (If only).............

Who told him not to be there this time?

Has he confirmed the above yet? Tin foil hats at the ready or?

Pity. and I don't care if my post is less than ten characters.

Just seen the slimy bastard on the news. I join all the population of true east belfast in expressing regret that anybody was killed but the particular tragedy is that Mcguiness wasnt on it. We can only hope for a repeat opportunity as soon as possible.