Corcoran Jump Boots UK Distributor

I'm having a hell of a job finding Corcoran boots in the UK.
When I attended the annual End of WWII bash in 1980 (but it could have been 1981, I'm not sure now) I made friends with a delightful Septic called Matt, who positively drooled over my ammo boots, which I'd spent a lot of time on for the occasion - including bulling the leading edges of the heels!.
As he had "lickle feets" like me (US - size 7; UK - size 6; EU - size 39), we agreed to swop boots. I gave him my prized ammos and he gave me his hardly-worn black Corcoran jump boots.
In the meantime, I've had them soled and heeled at least a half-dozen times, but the backstrap and the insteps are really badly cracked now and I'd very much like to get a new pair, since I think they're the dog's danglies.
My problem is, I can't find any distributors in the UK or the ROI. Has anybody got any ideas, short of importing them from America?

MsG

Gook

Old-Salt
Perhaps try Soldier of Fortune. www.sofmilitary.co.uk
They do mainly modern kit for the Brit soldier, but I had a mate when I was in cadets who liked to just pick up whatever he could from whatever era, and I remember him getting some older American stuff from them...

Hi mate. Was in Kirkby Lonsdale at the weekend and there was a army surplus store there selling them for £150 Only had 7.5, 8.5 and 10. Im sure they can order them. There is a website tho, but it sends from the states.
My mate got the shops e mail addy. If you want it let me know.

I suppose after 5 1/2 years from the original post he must of got himself a pair ;0)
But they're probably worn out by now, so he might want another new pair !!

I suppose after 5 1/2 years from the original post he must of got himself a pair ;0)
Most probably bulling up another pair of ammo boots in the hope of another barter deal.
Though, waiting for septic jump-trained leprechaun with a perverse penchant for drill maybe more of an issue.
Good to see that S'mans are still taking the p*ss.

His last post on here was at 01-05-2010 @ 22:59 hrs could it be those boots don't get to ' Jump ' no more ....... eeek !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andre Military Clothing & Boots 63
still21inmymind Royal Signals 1
BashaBasher Weapons, Equipment & Rations 5