Corbyn the communist spy!

Incidentally, no Stasi file for JC according to the German Archivist.
Is that correct, or has the archivist been reported as stating that Corbyn's file cannot be released without his permission?

It would appear that, if there's nothing to hide, then he should hide nothing. Signing a release document would put the matter to bed one way or the other. That he seemingly refuses to do so indicates, to my mind at least, that he indeed has something to hide.

Besides, I presume that the Russians would have these archieves rather than the Czechs, given that post-68 the Czech intelligence community was, essentially, a branch office of the KGB.

Lastly, why do you mention Stasi? The accusation relates to Czech intelligence files, not German.

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
" Relax Citizen...if you are innocent you have nothing to fear..."

Investigator Arkady Renko

MP's and Ministers are apparently not vetted.

MI5 says that Ministers and MPs are not subject to vetting, but it will tell the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition if it holds information that raises “serious national security concerns” about a potential member of the Cabinet or Shadow Cabinet who is likely to need access to sensitive material.
No count of how many can view top secret documents

Which is jolly lucky given how some of them behave.

Anybody seen Steven Baker get clobbered by Andrew Neil over this?

Incidentally, no Stasi file for JC according to the German Archivist. Oh dear.
Are you delusional or do you really not know know how the MfS worked? Any foriener that crossed the border of the DDR got a Stasi file opened on them, ask Timothy Garton Ash - Wikipedia if you think I'm making it up. I've got a Stasi file just like Corbyn and Abbot will have - difference is I'm down as 'hostile agent of an Enemy state', I wonder how theirs are marked.......

Anybody seen Steven Baker get clobbered by Andrew Neil over this?

Incidentally, no Stasi file for JC according to the German Archivist. Oh dear.
Really? You believe that the Stasi wouldn't have opened a file on him as a matter of routine when he toured East Germany? A communist loving western MP, and they wouldn't have opened up a file yeah?
Even a no-body like Bugsy has a file 9 inches thick on him!
Also; have the boxheads explicity said that they do not hold a Stasi file on him?

Really? You believe that the Stasi wouldn't have opened a file on him as a matter of routine when he toured East Germany? A communist loving western MP, and they wouldn't have opened up a file yeah?
Also; have the boxheads explicity said that they do not hold a Stasi file on him?
May be a 9inch file makes him feel good? like a 9 inch -----r?

Are you delusional or do you really not know know how the MfS worked? Any foriener that crossed the border of the DDR got a Stasi file opened on them, ask Timothy Garton Ash - Wikipedia if you think I'm making it up. I've got a Stasi file just like Corbyn and Abbot will have - difference is I'm down as 'hostile agent of an Enemy state', I wonder how theirs are marked.......

My bold ... Dim but useful idiots?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I see your man Guido is playing a bit fast and loose with this number. He seems to have “forgotten” to translate all the bits he published. Just the sentences that appear to point to some sort of “guilt”. Still, he’s a right-wing gobshite, so what can you expect.

I honestly can’t see what everyone is getting so agitated about. The concept of peace and its lasting achievement in Europe (and the rest of the world) was actually written into the GDR Constitution. Even while I was living there, they had a European Peace Conference (in 1977) attended by representatives of just about all the European countries, and a Warsaw Pact Peace Conference (in 1978 ) attended by the relevant nations, including the Soviet Union.

Mountains and molehills spring to mind.

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that correct, or has the archivist been reported as stating that Corbyn's file cannot be released without his permission?

It would appear that, if there's nothing to hide, then he should hide nothing. Signing a release document would put the matter to bed one way or the other. That he seemingly refuses to do so indicates, to my mind at least, that he indeed has something to hide.

Besides, I presume that the Russians would have these archieves rather than the Czechs, given that post-68 the Czech intelligence community was, essentially, a branch office of the KGB.

Lastly, why do you mention Stasi? The accusation relates to Czech intelligence files, not German.
Two separate issues. No dice with the Czech accusation, the Czech archivist cleared it up, so Guido made up some shite about his Stasi file. That doesn't exist, as evidenced by the German Stasi archivist.

And yet. Let me make this simple for you. The German Stasi archivist has stated unequivocally that there is no file in existence for Jeremy Corbyn. Not my interpretation of their words but their words. No file.

Last edited:
No. I don't believe it, the person charged with looking after all of the Stasi's files states it and I believe that person.

If you say so Comrade.......I bow to your superior knowledge of the StB and Stasi - would you be so quick to make excuses for someone who didn't share your political affiliations?
I've made no assertions as to my knowledge of any intelligence organisation. I'm making no excuses, I'm just stating facts. You don't like those facts, I can nothing about that.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
So MSB, do you think Corbyn has a Stasi file or not?
I'd wager a goodly sum on just about every politician in Europe (and beyond) having a Stasi file; just like every Boxheed politician at the time had one.

All in all, the Stasi had around two million non-Boxheeds "on their books". Those weren't just foreigners who were resident in the GDR, like I was at the time, but also folks who were "of interest" in other sometimes quite distant countries.

I'd also give a pound to a pinch that the CIA, MI6 and all the rest of the spook organisations had similar "collections".

MsG