Corbyn "not happy" with shoot to kill

Apparently Corbyn isn't happy with shoot to kill even in a terrorist situation within the UK. It's my understanding it's the only option police have when facing a possible suicide bomber since 7 bullets to the head gives them a chance not to shoot the bomb and turn everyone into pink mist.

Jeremy Corbyn 'not happy' with shoot-to-kill policy - BBC News

I really hate this muppet.

Edd

Last edited:
Well it's understandable, no need to kill with our super assault rifles. Colt.45 peacemaker is what the police and Army should have.
After all cowboys could shoot pistols from bad guys hands.
Stands to reason they must fearsomely accurate

John Wayne and Clint can't be wrong

Well it's understandable, no need to kill with our super assault rifles. Colt.45 peacemaker is what the police and Army should have.
After all cowboys could shoot pistols from bad guys hands.
Stands to reason they must fearsomely accurate

John Wayne and Clint can't be wrong
And to prove it, Mr Corbyn can stand there wearing a bomb while some armed coppers shoot the trigger out of his hand before he detonates it

B

bokkatankie

Now, now chaps, he did not say he would not shoot to kill, he would just shoot to hurt, naughty man, do not do that again!

Corbyn's days are number as leader of the labour party me feels. He is not able to handle interviews about serious issues without falling back on his idealistic principles. What he needs to do is not give us his principles, give us his solutions.

I understand his arguments and sympathise with his PoV but he needs to understand that as LOTO/PM sometimes one has to do things that are against one's on principles. If he cannot do this he will be given the chop and certainly will not get voted in.

Or maybe he could go out to Syria himself and try to apply his principles to a negotiation with IS. Ideally this would work but in reality we (and hopefully he) knows it won't. This is what he needs to understand, the difference between ideal and real.

(re posted from other JC thread)

I doubt the men and women who might actually have to pull the trigger would be too happy about it either especially when having to make a split second decision about life and death. Muppet man seems incapable of making any decision without talking with his comrads for a few hours before hand and then putting it to a vote.

I just heard him on Radio 4. Quote:

"I'm not happy with the shoot-to-kill policy in general - I think that is quite dangerous...the idea you end up with a war on the streets is not a good thing."

That's the point you twunt. What does he expect Plod to do?

"I say, you there. Terrorist chappie. Drop your AK this instant!"

Last edited:
In the wake of Friday's events in Gay Paree, I think the comrade's ideology may be more than a little out of step with popular sentiment.

OZ

I'm sure Corbyn won't be happy until we're all wearing tie-dyed shirts, flip-flips, smoking hemp and holding hands with everyone and singing Kumbaya.

The leftie, terrorist-loving twat.

I just heard him on Radio 4. Quote:

"I'm not happy with the shoot-to-kill policy in general - I think that is quite dangerous...the idea you end up with a war on the streets is not a good thing."

That's the point you twunt. What does he expect Plod to do?

"I say, you there. Terrorist chappie. Drop your AK this instant!"
I think you will find that human rights legislation will require that phrase to be repeated in Arabic, Fasri, Pashtu and at least one other european language.