Copy of JSP800

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by zuegma, Sep 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have an electronic copy of JSP800 volume 5 that they can send me. I have asked the MTO for one and he is very secretive and wont even let me look at it for some reason.

2. I presume you mean Vol 5, however, if I may be so bold:

If you are looking to take your MTO on over any issue by quoting a JSP, think carefully about how important the issue is to you, because he is likely to be a long in the tooth LE or WO and they have very long and vindictive memories ^_^^_^

3. Thanks for that, but I dont think that is the full volume 5. that just appears to be the annex explaining standing orders.

4. Nope, not going to take on the MTO, not in this lifetime anyway. Just want it for reference for a few questions someone has asked me with regards to white fleet.

Cant get onto DII until next Thursday, due to be a part timer these days (no stupid jokes please) So would appreciate it if someone could get an electronic copy sent to me.

5. The Document is 11.61MB so no can do from a military terminal. However Vol 5 is available on ArmyNet

6. Didnt think about looking on ArmyNet to be honest, only really use that for emails and pay. I will have a look now, thanks.

7. Don't know why I bother!

Your obviously too busy working part time to pop into work and get it.......

8. Probably because you was late and only gave a link to a link page, unlike the bloke who was prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ and post a link to the actual document ^_~

I don’t know, If you want a job done properly, do it yourself ^_^^_^