• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Copy of JSP800

Does anyone have an electronic copy of JSP800 volume 5 that they can send me. I have asked the MTO for one and he is very secretive and wont even let me look at it for some reason.

I presume you mean Vol 5, however, if I may be so bold:

If you are looking to take your MTO on over any issue by quoting a JSP, think carefully about how important the issue is to you, because he is likely to be a long in the tooth LE or WO and they have very long and vindictive memories ^_^^_^

I presume you mean Vol 5, however, if I may be so bold:

If you are looking to take your MTO on over any issue by quoting a JSP, think carefully about how important the issue is to you, because he is likely to be a long in the tooth LE or WO and they have very long and vindictive memories ^_^^_^

Nope, not going to take on the MTO, not in this lifetime anyway. Just want it for reference for a few questions someone has asked me with regards to white fleet.

Cant get onto DII until next Thursday, due to be a part timer these days (no stupid jokes please) So would appreciate it if someone could get an electronic copy sent to me.

Don't know why I bother!

Your obviously too busy working part time to pop into work and get it.......

Probably because you was late and only gave a link to a link page, unlike the bloke who was prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ and post a link to the actual document ^_~

I don’t know, If you want a job done properly, do it yourself ^_^^_^

Latest Threads