Copy of British Manual on Armed Conflict

Hi,

I am being a sterotypical, scrounging student again. Does anybody know where I can get a copy of said manual on the cheap? It seems really expensive to buy and in Denmark it is double the price for books.

It isn't a restricted manual as it is one of my core textbooks for my course.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Rach

I could be wrong but I don't think that is it. I haven't had chance to look inside it yet but from the look of it, it was more than 104 pages long.

That looks like it will be a great help though, thank you.

I am doing a module on the International Law of Armed conflict this semester so anything like that is really helpful.

I think what we are talking about is the Manual of the Law of Armed Conflict.

Edited by UK Ministry of Defence but published by (I think) Oxford University Press.

jest265

The book is probably too new to be able to pick it up second-hand, but you never know!

I think there was a secondhand edition, not currently in print.

I see that Amazon are selling new copies of the hardback edition for a lot less than the list price. Still a lot of money, though.

Good luck!

hackle said:
jest265

The book is probably too new to be able to pick it up second-hand, but you never know!

I think there was a secondhand edition, not currently in print.

I see that Amazon are selling new copies of the hardback edition for a lot less than the list price. Still a lot of money, though.

Good luck!
yeah that is why I thought I would see if anyone can blag one or get it cheap. My reading list this year is extortionate, and I am paying double the amount for books over here. One of my modules, the books cost £300, I haven't got the full list for the other 2 yet.