cops with guns

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Fatarse, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cop walking down street with his family when a madman runs at him and his family bradishing a very big, evil looking knife.

English cop thinks, " Should I draw my gun, perhaps I should try to reason with him, maybe if I draw my gun he will run away and trip over bang his head and sue me and the police force, I'll be out of a job, no pension life screwed, family and wife leaves me, named and shamed by the newspaper and human rights groups around the world, sent to prison for not applying correct police proceedures and drawing my weapon without the correct authorization, little children at my side, will they be traumatized by me if I draw my side arm, what will people around me think if I draw my gun and shoot him and kill him or just injure him and leave him disabled and claiming benefits for the rest of his life?"

Australian cop. Draws his gun ' BANG ' Madman drops dead at the cops feet.

American cop. Draws his gun. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG (click click sounds of reloading) BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. American cops four year old son says " Fucking hell dad, nice grouping!"

2. Hmmm! I would have thought that it was the English cop had the repeater. Ask any Brazilian! :D

3. leave demenezes out of it

face it he looked a bit shifty