Cops threaten women wearing anti-Bliar T-shirt

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Apr 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Once more, the Neu Arbeit Gestapo threaten someone with "the camps" for exercising their freedom of speech to insult the Leader. Meanwhile, hundreds of former foreign prisoners who should have been deported are rampaging the streets (well, maybe)....

Can someone find me one of these garments? I really want one!

www.telegraph.co.uk

2. Will have one made on Tuesday:

"Blair is an evil, lying scumbag"

Will were it whilst casting my anti-labour vote in South London on Thursday.

3. I read that story earlier - the t-shirt actually read "Boll ocks to Blair" (without the space)

Amusingly the software on this website changes the word to "balls" if you try to post it here

link

4. Mr. PVRd wrote: Can someone find me one of these garments? I really want one!

Freeze! You're under arrest.

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

T-shirt £10 from here.

Also 'Bliar' t-shirt from here.

6. If the Cops recieved and complaint and had to investigate, can someone complain that the Chief Constable has violated their right to Freedom of speech and have him interviewed at 0750 in the morning.

7. I am surprised there is not a standard response to such abuses of the law:

Cop: 'Ello 'Ello 'Ello, get rid of the T-shirt or you're nicked!
    Victim of Human Rights Abuse: No.

Action 1. Refuse to comply.

Action 2. Get the name of the arresting officer.

Action 3. Phone missus/friend/colleague/conspirator from nick, inform them of the name of the arresting officer and instruct them to follow Plan A.

Plan A.

A1. Contact obtains the phone number of every local newspaper as well as obtaining the services of a solicitor.

A2. Victim of Human Rights Abuse makes no statement at all to the police other than name and address.

A3. Contact does a quick internet search for local crime statistics and calls the local newspapers with an article along the lines of "Cops crack down on free speech whilst grannies are being robbed in the street" which names the arresting officer.

A4. Victim of Human Rights Abuse must not accept a caution or plead guilty.

A5. Chief Constable gets a nasty surprise in his morning briefing when journalists start chasing the story.

A6. Victim of Human Rights Abuse (presumably out of the nick at this stage) uses every complaint mechanism available at his/her disposal, as well as contacting their councillor and MP. Victim participates in follow-up interviews with local press as invited.

A7. Victim of Human Rights Abuse contacts all of their colleagues to bombard the press, police and local authority with letters of complaint. Victim can also contact organisations such as Amnesty and Liberty.

A8. Victim enters "not guilty" plea and, in conjunction with solicitor, does all possible to frustrate the prosecution.

A9. Victim and friends use FOI to demand all papers relating to the case, including details of the complainant.

A10. Victim and friends attempt to link the complaint to a political motivation (ie complainant may be Labour Party member).

A11. Victim's solicitor prepares lawsuit against the police force and the arresting officer.

Likely outcome: Police and prosecutors do not proceed with the case, having been made to look like fools in public.

8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Small flaw in your plan Mr PVR'd. Assuming that the victim is not a 'black disabled lesbian' (or at least one of the afore mentioned) do you really think that Liberty and Amnesty will get involved?

9. Both Liberty and Amnesty need little excuse to attack the organs of the British state! They have been way off-target in the past, but in these current times their efforts against the Bliar dictatorship are worthy of applause!

10. Hasn't there been enough talk about organs lately?