Cops raid Brit army bases

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fishfingers, Apr 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's nothing new. Fcuking shite heads have been doing it for years. I do hope they get pure fcuked.

2. Fcuking hellll!

What a tangled web this will be.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Allegedly, it's British civvy base staff, feeding millions in MOD funds to boxhead shell companies and divvying up the proceeds.

If that's true, I hope the cnuts get put in the same cell as Fritzl.

4. Nothing new, sadly. Can we expect a clear out of overpaid swindling useless twunts who think the Armed Forces are a giant cash cow, now then? Do we need toilet attendants in the Sandpits?? :twisted: Jolly good. :D

5. They have just bought 6000,000 rounds of 9mm from Brazil FFS

6. Can't really blame them for that, pistol ammo is rare as hens teeth at the moment, has been ever since Obama came to power, people in the US are buying out all stocks of .22, .40, 9mm and .45 within hours of them hitting the shops

7. Spookily enough I will wager some people in RO type posts are sweating a bit tonight, and bet some retired ORs are sleeping soundly!

8. And they said he wouldn't be good for business!

9. "Shell companies" are companies set up as a front for some nefarious activity. Allegedly. Nothing to do with ammo.

10. Yep, it's being continually reported on the German radio

11. The blerks who are in the frame are apparently all Germans, about forty in total. They work on the property management side, project Puma etc. They have been processing non existant works and overpaying real works in exchange for back handers. So if you were wondering why your BFG quarter or singlies block is a bag of sh'it, now you know. The Germans started investigating after one of them got cold feet and dobbed himself in. The Germans have had 50 undercover investigators on the case for the last 6 months and over 200 police were involved in the raids. It will take them forever to go through all the paperwork.

12. Not exactly news to anyone with 2 eyes. I knew of an ex-Garrison QM who "allegedly" had his brand new 4 bed villa (with pool) constructed by the same company who succesfully bid for the Garrison works services contract. There are enough pigs with their snouts in the trough higher up the chain, just don't get caught!

P-T

13. It goes some way in explaining why Project Puma has ground to a shuddering halt here in Sennelager then.

14. This type of thing has been going on for years - PSA and its derivitives have always been corrupt, I well remember doing a stop on a PSA van full of cookers leaving barracks - brand new ones which were destined for the german market - paid for by the taxpayer.

The driver and 2 colleagues couldnt produce any paperwork for their cargo so called in the RMP, RMP called in Polizei!