Cops on Sick Leave

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by johno2499, Jun 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A "detective" with less than a year to go is moved from his cushy office-based non shift-working Monday - Friday job to a job where he is expected to go out and to work a full shift pattern. So he waits till he has 6 months to go then goes off sick with stress. Now he has retired he has the neck to post stuff on FB about his wonderful new job and great new colleagues.
    Meanwhile, a uniform Sergeant goes off with back problems, again for the last 6 months before retirement: buys a piece of land and builds a Scandinavian-type log cabin from a kit, doing most of the physical work himself.
    I know both these guys well. They work in adjacent forces. Both likeable - but surely commiting fraud. Maybe the government should start checking on cops in addition to beneft claimants.
  2. Keep going, I'm almost starting to give a shit. Why aren't you whining on a police related board you jealous old woman!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Police Related Board? What, like KnightJack and InspectorGadget? The two decent police bloggers have been hounded from the internet!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. You could always man up and report them. Or failing that whine like a bitch on here. You dripping flange.
  5. That's....

• Like Like x 2
  6. I've had just about enough from these coppers, they should all be taken outside and killed - to death.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers I'll check if I can do the same.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Why do you care?
  9. I'm calling Kevin McCloud first thing tomorrow. I'm sure he will be as outraged as the rest of us.
  10. Nope, nothing registering.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hang on I'll check.....

Nope, none in there.....

none in the kitchen,

none upstairs.....

Hell i appear to be all out of give-a-fuck!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Hang on! Is that a flying......

Nope, false alarm.
    • Like Like x 1

13. Don't be too hasty....check your pockets before giving up the search totally.
    • Like Like x 1