Cops on Camera

Anyone watching this, squadie just caught with cocaine on his stag do in Skegness..

JimPooley said:
old_n_fat said:
Did he do the, but officer I'm a soldier and therefore above the law of the land as applied to other people?
He's a squaddie, not an MP
:lol: :lol: :lol: spot on 8)

Issi said:
Didn't he get a caution? would it have got back to his unit CoC?
It fcukin well will if he coughed his occupation at the custody suit counter. Notifiable occupation and all that. tough sh1t wilson if its true.... :police:

Format09 said:
ironrations said:
CQMS said:
Is that interesting?
I thought so, if you didn't, why reply? Trying to get your post count up?
Why did you find it interesting?
The young chaps attitude was interesting, trying to wriggle out of it as he was army straight away. The copper telling him he didn't care right off the bat if he was army was also interesting. I was also interested to see if perhaps anyone knew anymore about this, whether the guy had soldiered on, as his face was shown, and what the implications were.

F

Format09

ironrations said:
Format09 said:
ironrations said:
CQMS said:
Is that interesting?
I thought so, if you didn't, why reply? Trying to get your post count up?
Why did you find it interesting?
The young chaps attitude was interesting, trying to wriggle out of it as he was army straight away. The copper telling him he didn't care right off the bat if he was army was also interesting. I was also interested to see if perhaps anyone knew anymore about this, whether the guy had soldiered on, as his face was shown, and what the implications were.
Ok fair enough!

muhandis89 said:
Cops do coke as well as soldiers-unfortunately.
I dare say if the lad had whipped out a police warrant card instead of a MOD Form 90 that video would not have been on the TV.

muhandis89 said:
sad but true, as a cross section of society all uniform services will inevitably have there share of tw@ts.... :x
But they get caught eventually.....hopefully...... :policecap:

ironrations said:
muhandis89 said:
I dare say if the lad had whipped out a police warrant card instead of a MOD Form 90 that video would not have been on the TV.
Why??? or are you just jumping on the usual arrse anti-cop bandwagon FFS.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

yamkwak said:
ironrations said:
muhandis89 said:
Why??? or are you just jumping on the usual arrse anti-cop bandwagon FFS.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I should have added I'm no cop basher. Do you think they'd have shown it if it was a copper? You look after your own, copper or not, and try not to be proffessionally embarrassed by them.

I asked if it was interesting merely because I wondered if it was, you were commenting on a television programme that was prerecorded and that has been shown and will be shown again and again.

CQMS said:
I asked if it was interesting merely because I wondered if it was, you were commenting on a television programme that was prerecorded and that has been shown and will be shown again and again.
Fair one, I wouldn't go out of my way to hunt the clip down! Not that interesting.

ironrations said:
yamkwak said:
ironrations said:
muhandis89 said:
I should have added I'm no cop basher. Do you think they'd have shown it if it was a copper? You look after your own, copper or not, and try not to be proffessionally embarrassed by them.
Shame you started out a mildly interesting post but it descended into utter cr@p, you ch0d.... :p