• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

coppers battering lcpl

No he didn't, he punched him in the arm as he was resisting getting cuffed.
Lying cnut. :D

His punishment is fierce and immediate. The officer pushes his booted foot in Mark’s face while PC Lightfoot grabs his hair and repeatedly scrapes his face on the tarmac.

Even though Mark is lying unmoving on the ground, PC Lightfoot punches him twice, checks to see who is watching, then punches him another six times on the back and shoulders.

sorry was watching the news at 1030 tonight and it was on of the items they covered, on cctv a tom getting hammererd for being a bit gobby, totally over the top.well thats what i think

Just seen it on the news and, well, the only reason people are up in arms about it is that he is a squaddie. The bottom line here is that he agreed he was gobbing off to the coppers before they attacked and lets face it, if he had been some regular chav scum, you lot would have been posting stuff along the lines of "he got what he deserved" "another scumbag bites the dust" etc. I just think that a pissed up bloke, winding up the cops and resisting arrest by biting one of them kinda invited the grief he got. I'm of course standing by for incoming!

I saw the news, IMO, if he hadn't been gobbing off to the police, he would'nt have been arrested.
The police deal with incidents like this every weekend. It doesn't matter who he was, he was going to get arrested for behaving like a fool.
The level of violence used against him was totally over the top though.
The wife tw@ted me when it was on for laughing against one of our own

=Just seen it on the news and, well, the only reason people are up in arms about it is that he is a squaddie. The bottom line here is that he agreed he was gobbing off to the coppers before they attacked and lets face it, if he had been some regular chav scum, you lot would have been posting stuff along the lines of "he got what he deserved" "another scumbag bites the dust" etc. I just think that a pissed up bloke, winding up the cops and resisting arrest by biting one of them kinda invited the grief he got. I'm of course standing by for incoming!

Latest Threads