Coppers and Guns

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I suspect that the Emperor Mong issued the commandment to take a "funny" photo of an armed officer with a 12 gauge *********** of a fellow officer.

I don't believe it.

That picture is obviously either photoshopped or the media restaged it using actors who look like firearms officers. Those chaps r pros and would never mess about like that.

I get sic of the media making stuff up like that, one minute it's accidents while cleaning guns and then the next minute it's leaving MP5's on the roof of a Volvo and then driving off through Leeds. It wouldn't surprise me if the next thing they think up will be snaps of fireyarms occifers in McD's messing about when they are meant to be on ops or whatever it's called.

I don't buy it.

Haven't fucking served? And you're basing that sweaping statement upon what? You're making stupid comments on subjects you know fuck all about. You cunt.
Like you then mong chops, making comments about a soldier's trained and tested ability. What speshul job do you do then fella? You do know cadets don't count.

cpunk

LE
I'm horrified: armed cops arsing around with guns!

Thank goodness no soldier has ever fcuked around with a weapon and accidentally drilled a comrade... errr...

Which under PAYD they are perfectly entitled too? Or did you miss that bit of ED-U-MA-CATION during phase 2 as you were to busy trying to elbow **** yourself that you forgot simple items of useful information.

Oh and if your going to call me something try to use something offensive not something i enjoy, calling me a wet minge is like calling me a country walk or a cold pint on a hot day!

Which under PAYD they are perfectly entitled too? Or did you miss that bit of ED-U-MA-CATION during phase 2 as you were to busy trying to elbow **** yourself that you forgot simple items of useful information.

Oh and if your going to call me something try to use something offensive not something i enjoy, calling me a wet minge is like calling me a country walk or a cold pint on a hot day!
Cheers for that useful piece of information, you're obviously a right boring cunt. PAYD didn't exist when I was in training. Wind your neck in nig.

Look everyone!!!

Two spastics having a pillow fight!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Aviation 1139
OldRedCap The Intelligence Cell 3
S Current Affairs, News and Analysis 18