Coppers and Guns

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Infiltrator, Mar 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soggy4978

Soggy4978 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
  2. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I suspect that the Emperor Mong issued the commandment to take a "funny" photo of an armed officer with a 12 gauge *********** of a fellow officer.

3. I don't believe it.

That picture is obviously either photoshopped or the media restaged it using actors who look like firearms officers. Those chaps r pros and would never mess about like that.

I get sic of the media making stuff up like that, one minute it's accidents while cleaning guns and then the next minute it's leaving MP5's on the roof of a Volvo and then driving off through Leeds. It wouldn't surprise me if the next thing they think up will be snaps of fireyarms occifers in McD's messing about when they are meant to be on ops or whatever it's called.

I don't buy it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I liken Armed coppers to Army Chefs. They have weapons but shouldn't.

5. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....and breathe...

6. Oh look, another retard who hasn't served, commenting on things they know **** all about.

7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

8. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Dodgy female drivers...

[​IMG]

9. Haven't fucking served? And you're basing that sweaping statement upon what? You're making stupid comments on subjects you know fuck all about. You cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Agressive cows...

[​IMG]

11. Like you then mong chops, making comments about a soldier's trained and tested ability. What speshul job do you do then fella? You do know cadets don't count.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not feeling the love people.

• Like Like x 5
  13. If its is real, *********!

I liken Bravo2Nothing to Dale Winton, Both are breathing but probably shouldn't!

14. PM Sent.