• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Copper wins Mr Gay UK.

http://tinyurl.com/p7ztw

PC Mark Carter, 23, stripped off a mock uniform and beat a town planner and a sailor to be voted Britain’s sexiest homosexual at Blackpool’s Flamingo Club.

Bloody Hell, that sounds a bit fruity. I bet his truncheon smells of shite.

the_guru said:
http://tinyurl.com/p7ztw

PC Mark Carter, 23, stripped off a mock uniform and beat a town planner and a sailor to be voted Britain’s sexiest homosexual at Blackpool’s Flamingo Club.

Bloody Hell, that sounds a bit fruity. I bet his truncheon smells of shite.
Did you mean his real truncheon, or were you euphemising...?

either way suppose you could well be right.

Start your jokes now about:

Helmets
Truncheons
Handcuffs
Taking down particulars
'Beat' bobbies
Private dicks

etc. etc, etc...........

GO.........!!

It brings a new meaning to the term 'Bent Copper' I suppose...

I'll get me coat.

So thats where loz was out this weekend, I wondered why he was keeping it quiet. :D

the_guru said:
Two lesbians in a mud bath YES Battle of the Gays NO! Mentally scarred for life now. By the way how do you dress up as a Town Planner!!?

He'll be very interested in taking down his boyfriends "particulars"

I bet he has a faeces covered "Bobbies Helmet"

As quoted below, A year of appearances, photoshoots and £5k, get back to work and provide a service of capturing villians...Lazy Man.... :twisted:

Mark — backed by West Yorkshire Police — won £5,000 and will embark on a year of appearances and photoshoots.

SCoy

War Hero
dance_with_the_devil said:
Mark — backed by West Yorkshire Police — won £5,000 and will embark on a year of appearances and photoshoots.
By the whole force, eh? :D kinky sod 8O

oooh chase me!

I still think the Navy boy should have won!!!

The Sun said:
A NAVY officer will face charges by competing in tonight’s Mr Gay UK final — IN UNIFORM.

Top brass banned Lt Richard Cowell, 25, from the nationwide pink pageant after he reached the last 20 in April — as The Sun revealed.

But the weapons engineer will defy them by going on the catwalk in full naval whites and peaked cap.

Lt Cowell, who joined up four years ago, now wants to leave the Navy. He knows he risks a court martial for bringing the Senior Service into disrepute.

But he is determined to be at the Blackpool final.

The officer, from the frigate HMS Northumberland, will have to don tight-fitting swimwear and will play the Blue Peter theme on a flute.
I wonder if that was a pink skin flute?? :-D

Malteser said:
I think its wrong, loads of officers have been prosecuted/disciplined having posed on faceparty, claenders or other sites when they wore bits of uniform or identifed themselves as police officers, jsut because this guy is gay why should he be treated any differently.
Presumably becasue he told his chain of cmmand and got their permission first. Had he not done this then I would agree.

Postie said:
Malteser said:
I think its wrong, loads of officers have been prosecuted/disciplined having posed on faceparty, claenders or other sites when they wore bits of uniform or identifed themselves as police officers, jsut because this guy is gay why should he be treated any differently.
Presumably becasue he told his chain of cmmand and got their permission first. Had he not done this then I would agree.
Its one thing to March in a Pride Parade in uniform, but its another to stip at a Mr Gay UK. Personaly I think it discredits the Police Servicce.

As for the Navy apparently guy he goot booted from HMS Raleigh for doing a male recruit whilst he was a PTI.