Copper Jailed for Punching Chav

#2
The boy, described as "vulnerable" by the district judge, had been brought into custody along with a young girl on November 10 last year after threatening staff at his children's home with a fence post.

The pair had also been drinking vodka on the site.

When he arrived at Didsbury Police Station, Manchester, the boy - who has several convictions for assaulting adults - was taken for a strip search.
Vulnerable?!

Should have called firearms in.

You'd think he'd know better than ballsing up his statement wouldnt you?
 
#3
Detonator said:
The boy, described as "vulnerable" by the district judge, had been brought into custody along with a young girl on November 10 last year after threatening staff at his children's home with a fence post.

The pair had also been drinking vodka on the site.

When he arrived at Didsbury Police Station, Manchester, the boy - who has several convictions for assaulting adults - was taken for a strip search.
Vulnerable?!
No, the politico's call them vulnerable if they can't spell.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#5
Sorry, no sympathy here as far as conviction goes. They are little c*nts, but the Police have to be above that. There are NO excuses.
 
#6
Also it seems that the copper first said the boy had tripped,then changed his story to claim self defence.No doubt the boy was a wee shite,but coppers are not above the law,are they?
 
#7
vvaannmmaann said:
Also it seems that the copper first said the boy had tripped,then changed his story to claim self defence.No doubt the boy was a wee shite,but coppers are not above the law,are they?
You've not seen The Bill then I gather...
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#8
Bowlarks - swinging a bit of 4x2 at the staff in the home, gobbing off to the copper, previous for assualting adults . . . give the little cnut a damn good thrashing and make him fear people wot are bigger.
 
#9
Ritch said:
Detonator said:
The boy, described as "vulnerable" by the district judge, had been brought into custody along with a young girl on November 10 last year after threatening staff at his children's home with a fence post.

The pair had also been drinking vodka on the site.

When he arrived at Didsbury Police Station, Manchester, the boy - who has several convictions for assaulting adults - was taken for a strip search.
Vulnerable?!
No, the politico's call them vulnerable if they can't spell.
Vulnerable my ARRSE. The little b@stard deserved everything he got, and a fcuk sight more. :evil:

The only thing the copper did wrong was being found out! :twisted: FFS, don't they teach coppers how to give scum a shoeing without leaving too many bruises anymore?! 8O
 
#10
Cop did the right thing just the wrong way, should have got jail for being a knob not punching the yob.
 
#11
At the risk of starting a "when I..."

as a kid if you were caught doing something wrong by the local Bobby you got a clout, he then dragged you home to your door and handed you to your Mother, she knocked ten bells out of you for fetching the Bobbies round, when your Father got home you got the belt as well so you either learnt early on not to get caught or not to do it in the first place.

this PC sh1t where the kids have more powers than the adults is what is degrading society to the point of anarchy, bring back the stocks and the birch for the little toerags.

Well done Copper, I wish there were more of you out there...hang on, where did he come from, thought they were extinct on Britains streets these days?

Oops... :oops:
 
#12
And of course now this "Vulnerable" young thug will now trot out the phrase "Touch me and you'll lose your job like your mate did". Making him even less likely to mend his ways.
 
#13
And Didsbury used to such a nice area. The Woodhouse Park cancer is creeping outwards steadily. Are we the only country that would've jailed the copper for his momentary lapse of self-discipline? I bet the Spaniards or the Frogs wouldn't have given a flying. Little shyte will be back in the village on the vodka in a trice.

The other thing is that twelve-year-olds today do NOT look like the twelve-years-olds of the days when I was... 12. Some of the feckers are bigger than me and they ain't even got hairs 'round their dicks. I blame it on e-numbers... probably.

Did I mention I was outraged? 8O
 
#14
Outraged doesn't come close. The little sh1t would have vanished into a shallow peat grave on the nearby moors before the shift had ended. Hope his parents die of syphillis.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#15
Ritch said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Also it seems that the copper first said the boy had tripped,then changed his story to claim self defence.No doubt the boy was a wee shite,but coppers are not above the law,are they?
You've not seen The Bill then I gather...
The lads from Sunhill are alright. It's that Barton Street mob you've got to watch! :lol:
 
#16
Nuliabour to blame again, for classsifying the scum as 'little adults' instead of 'gobsh1te kids'.
 
#17
And if the kid had punched the copper - any bets on what he might have got??
 
#18
Safari holiday and a fiver out the poor box...
 
#19
(mounts soapbox in high dudgeon)
It is truly difficult to dislike the police as much as I do, but
(gets down from soapbox, trips and falls on arrse)
nothing would have got me to testify against that officer.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads