Copper gets a bit excited at somebody speeding...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bodie, Mar 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could be a nice little earner for the little big man.

How much compo will he get for being hounded out of his next job for getting compo because he was picked on.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wife would get it.
  3. Result: Copper who rather unecessarily smashes pensioner's Range Rover gets compy, owner of said Rangy (who failed to stop) gets compy. Everyone's a (completely undeserved) winner.
    I'm just glad it's not my money being doled out willy nilly to this complete set of gristly spheroids.
  4. Mind you that was an awe inspiring pursuit. There was at least one point where after driving at a reckless 36 (in a 60) the speeds exceeded 40mph on those quiet country lanes. No wonder PC needle dick was a bit excited when he got out, he clearly couldn't see for the red mist everywhere.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ******* ********. I hope this gets appealed and he gets his compo taken off him, the microdicked fucksickle.
  6. What a twat.
  7. Illegitimate son of a spunk-blown whore, deserves to have his testicles remove via his starfish using a white hot teaspoon.........
  8. I've just watched that video and, as an ex police officer, would like to say I'm disgusted at the behaviour of the police officer featured. Having smashed the driver's door window using his ASP he should, at the very least, have sprayed the fat old git if not actually tazered him. Being a Pensioner, the driver might have been armed with an inhaler, just imagine the consequences then! And, being an old crusty, I bet when the vehicle was searched they found he was armed with a walking stick, if that was the case, or he looked remotely Brazilian, an ARV should have been summonsed!

Coppers nowadays, ....utter cra......
    • Like Like x 5
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hands up everybody who gives a **** what happens in Wales?
    • Like Like x 7
  10. Thought smashing the windows in while screaming like an Apache about to scalp some **** was standard procedure when they've refused to stop and after a chase. To prevent them driving off again, seems like they are smashing windows all the time on trafficinceptorcarsmashwars shows.
  11. I think you're right, if he'd have put the window in at the first attempt, dragged the bloke out and kicked him in the plums in quick time, that would be ok in my book- there was a potential threat swiftly neutralised. The Range Rover driver might have been a pensioner but he doesn't look like a frail, doddery old chap and he'd failed to stop.

However, the longer the copper stood there making feeble attempts to smash the side window, the longer he had for it to dawn on him that the bloke wasn't a threat.

Why don't traffic police carry a more effective window breaker, those telescopic things are gash.
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Note to pensioners:

Engage Reverse. Open the door. Put your hands up. When the officer steps in to arrest you, floor the ******. Do him and his motherfucking flashing lights car. Then claim you have dementia and cannot remember a thing.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Its the daily mail, totally a load of old shit.

The bloke got a payout primarily because of his treatment following a whistleblowing episode over how the force dealt with his being abused by colleagues.

But being the Daily Mail of course they attribute it solely to the 'jibes' etc.

Combined with a smug picture of the 'disabled pensioner' and the twisting of the story is complete.
  14. He was just a wimp. This old boy would have done the bizz in one:

View attachment 112555