Coping at the end of lockdown.

Truxx

LE
The report has not been published so how do you know whether it's a smoking gun or not

I suppose the 4000 bed hospital was built for the fun of it
or there was a worry that the hospitals, might not cope with the number of sick
being admitted, take your pick
Most of the kit needed to build a 4000 bed hospital was already in storage.

Why do you think that might have been?

Last edited:
This is a "friend of a friend" type of story, so treat with a lot of caution...

The father in law of a bloke I work with died a few weeks ago of a stroke. At the funeral he had a word with one of the funeral directors about how busy they were. He reckons the funeral director told him the number of deaths was far more than the official figures.
Where was that funeral held Wuhan

Archie

This is going well.:oops:

'First English pubs to close in coronavirus scares days after lockdown eased. The Lighthouse Kitchen & Carvery in Burnham-on-Sea, The Fox & Hounds, in Batley, West Yorkshire, and The Village Home Pub in Alverstoke, Hampshire, have all announced a customers has tested positive for coronavirus.'

Three pubs in the whole of the UK? Hardly a disaster is it? As long as these casualties stay in bed for a week or two, what's the problem?

Three pubs in the whole of the UK? Hardly a disaster is it? As long as these casualties stay in bed for a week or two, what's the problem?
They're doing a bit of track and trace along with it. Isolation and testing for all customers according to the owners of my local, a good thing.

Latest Threads