Copies of course reports/CR etc

I'm looking for a template letter I can use to write into my unit to get copies of my course reports and CR's from over the years. I've started writing it a few times, but cant seem to get the wording right. Is there a standard letter i should use? Is there a link to it on t'internet?

Cheers!!

MnDJ

There is a template, should be able to get it from your AGC Det Commander. Failing that just a simple....

In accordance with the Data Protection Act, please provide me with copies of all information held by you on myself.

Simple as that.

Thanks....

Much appreciated.!!

Are you not still at your unit?
Just tipping up in the admin office and asking to photocopy your p-file will (should)get you the course reports. CRs are usually held at glasgow (unless you're infantry, then your 2047s (pte/LCpl CRs) will be in the P-file too).

I'll give the unit a ring, see if they'd mind copying just the parts I want and send them to me....

Cheers

Thanks all.....

Rang the admin office as suggested, and they're copying all the relevant docs for me to pick up next time I'm in the vicinity...

Top class admin-type chappy we have!!!

Cheers!!

MnDJ

AbleAndy said:
There is a template, should be able to get it from your AGC Det Commander. Failing that just a simple....

In accordance with the Data Protection Act, please provide me with copies of all information held by you on myself.

Simple as that.
what if your agc clerk doesnt have a scooby?

could someone please post a link to find this on army website? if its there...??

ta.