Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by hairyarse2, Dec 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Politicians going to Copenhagen are not only planning to screw The Taxpayers for years to come, but it now it appears they are now able to screw the locals, pro gratis as an added bonus.
    How the fuck do I get on this gravy train.

2. Bugger. I thought that this was a tribute page to the Duke Of Wellington's horse.

.........then again, give it 6 posts and it probably will be.
  3. I never knew that.

Statue of Wellington outside Apsley House, cast from canons captured at Waterloo
  4. How many posts ??????
  5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Scandinavian whore prices? I don't think so somehow.....
  6. Can I just mention that Richard Sharpe fought at the battle of Copenhagen, in fact he seeme to have fought at every fucking battle in the 18th and 19th centuries. Mind you, he did go from being a ranker to commanding a regt.

Thank You.

edited to add; Sharpe even got to fight in at Trafalgar, so it was probably him who shot Nelson.
  7. Is Ritt Bjerregaard the Mayoress? If so I am not at all surprised by this.
  8. Ah Copenhagen.
    Those who did pre para in Aldershot will be familiar with the Copenhagen, line up at the bottom and then race/get beasted to the top to find out the name of Wellingtons horse..........many many times :(

Oh how we laughed.

Right where do I book on to the Copenhagen summit thing? I feel that a free ride in the redlight district is on the cards.
  9. Are you saying old Sharpie is a walt?
  10. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

No, he shed that image when he semi retired to the French countryside.
  11. Copenhagen: A disgusting tobacco product favoured by Spams.
  12. I wondered how long it would be before sheds got mentioned.
  13. Sheds? They are fantastic.We should start a thread about them.I can't think why it's not been done already.
  14. My mothers family are Danish. My granddad had a great shed, though he didn't live in Copenhagen he lived in Nesved.

Can we start a thread about Danish sheds?
  15. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Only if they are wooden ones.