Copenhagen-Hoit air already!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by muhandis89, Dec 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A number of African delegates are already accusing rich nations of not paying funds,which they said they would(at Gleneagles?),to them.Another money transfer scheme to Africa,to be frittered away!!
  2. That will be the good old USA as per normal - they are very good at telling people they will help them and then not producing the goods - espically when it come to financing charities and aid. Britain has been guilty of it too, mind but not as to the extreme of Mr Uncle Sam - he is a fcuking legend at it!
  3. Common sense prevails. :D
  4. Why not send the money to Mercedes & BMW, thus cutting out the middleman.
  5. Course if they had a teleconference, or net meeting, then that would have cut the 30,000+ carbon footprints that made their way there?

Then again there wouldn't have been a three week p1ss up for all the greenies to put on their charity expenses.

Absolute load of bollox the lot of it.
  6. Always gets me why we should be bailing out the African countries yet again. It is about time they stood on their own 2 feet after all they wanted independence. It is not our fault they couldn't organise a piss up in a mud hut.
  7. Anyone surprised?

The greatest 'confidence trick' in history! Global warming - great reason to raise taxes.
  8. Quite an interesting listing of sponsors:

the comment about the number of limo's and private jets for the conference makes for interesting reading too!

"I think it is remarkable that they have 140 private jets ferrying in celebraties and politicians and they are using 1200 stretch limousines brought in from all over Northern Europe, and only FIVE of them are bio-fuel limos.

It has been reported that the country's airports cannot cope with the extra jets and some of them are having to be flown out to other contries to be parked up until needed.

I really feel like I should, at least, receive two free cinema tickets to a film of my choice for my last years reduction of my carbon consumption to a level that would partially offset one private jet for one celebrity to fly in to Copenhagen to look "green and planet friendly"

Just when do these hipocrites expect us to start to take them seriously on carbon emissions?

9. Actually they don't: All that matters is that THEY can agree to how the future will look.
    The bad news is that it's a Fabian fairyland, where the "useless eaters" are anyone who disagrees with them or their accumulation of personal wealth.
  10. We have lost faith in our politicians-and what they say.Maybe other countries will follow our lead after this 'summit?'
  11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Damn, most disappointed!

I thought that this thread was going to point out that one of the delegates had been caught taking up the free hooker offer.
  12. I think that I'm now ready to invest in a nice retirement home in Dubai..... :p
  13. Oh Lord Above! So all evidence has been faked in the greatest con of the century. All scientists are in on it and it has all been carefully coordinated so that each bit of the the science fits perfectly with all the other bits All, in order to raise taxes.

And this time the US is in on it. Especially NASA. And Obama.

Fortunately John Wayne came over the hill with the leaked emails to rescue the world from this tax hell!

Am I close?
  14. Ah,comrade Ashie emerges to spout communist propaganda,yet again!.
  15. Ahhhh...yes, I missed Commie out of my list. "It s the greatest Commie con of the century".

Cheers El Blacko.