Copenhagen.A summary.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We'll go away again next year and do it all again.
    That is all.

2. Not bad for 130 million quid.

3. They did manage to create 41,000 tonnes of “carbon dioxide equivalent.”
    http://www.troymedia.com/?p=6475

4. Fookin unbelievable - piss up in brewery comes to mind.

5. Well that's what it was, a two week expenses paid holiday in the Danish capital with the prospect of another bash in Mexico. Combined with the ability to indulge in some self righteous posturing on the world stage what politician would turn it down.

They should all be shot.

I volunteer my services, I don't even want paying.

6. Then send the bill for the round to their families?

7. Never thought a pollies in one place would come up with anything decent any way

8. Cheap at half the price

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I thought it was about the usual things

China - bad Mo fo's who will do what they want anyway
    U.S. Bad Mo fo's who will do what they want but will pretend to save the world as the Nobel winner lies through his teeth and offers to shut a steel plant in South Philly to save the Seychelles

Africa - all Nations give us money lots off it
    We have no heavy industry to chop and reduce carbon emissions but we need 100 Billion a year to replace our aging Lear Jets, Rolls Royce and Ferrari's

U.K. Despite being skint and a small country we like to be the big man of the world
    We offer to pay for everything and shut all off our heavy industry to reduce our carbon footprints
    We scrap all our militarty jets in an offer to reduce the RAF's Air Miles and stop it raining in Ethiopia
    Gordon Promises 100 Billion himself knowing he'll be well out of it when it comes to pay it

Gordon takes a moment to lead another failed Pollitian into a broom cupboard
    He braeks off talks to praise a retiring D.J. then can't remember what he was talking about and offers the BBC and Terry Wogan £2.5 billion per year in aid

Everyone gets back in theoir private jets and flys the long way home

10. Yet again the curse of Jonah McBrown rears its head.While he is away grandstanding at our expense and generally embarrasing himself as usual (Brown goes for a knee trembler in a broom cupboard),the country grinds to a halt under snow storms and freezing temperatures.

Good on China for kicking this scam into the long grass,for now.

11. So, Africa want us to pay them for CC and China also want us to pay them for CC?

How does that work?

We will be sending money over to the US next...........

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Hope Gordons rememeberd to bring the money back home with him
    I read 1.5 Billion was on the table hope it's still not lying there

13. Sir! Please sir please!! and erm.. could you please please send it in Euro's 'cause your money and our money aren't worth much now.

Thank you!!!

Well, one thing about Obama. He promised to end global warming and a blizzard hits the US East Coast the next day. Fast work Mr President. Now to sit here listening to the wind howling and hope my power stays on.

Global warming sounds nice at the moment.

14. Climate Change meeting and desicion??, SHELVED, will review all again next year, night all!. :roll: :roll: :roll: