Copehill Down map Rqd...

Discussion in 'Officers' started by brocky, May 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have a high detail map of of the CD trg area that they could forward on to me?

Cheers,

B

2. I have a map I can send you if required, or Google Earth gives you a good vertical photo. Pm me your email if you still need either

3. I have a map I can send you if required, or Google Earth gives you a good vertical photo. Pm me your email if you still need either

4. Axeman - your a star - ta' very much

5. How quickly do you want it. We have a good air photo type image with pretty good clarity of the village at work?

6. cheers for the offer trelawney but axeman has excelled himself...I've got a hi-res google world image and a nice A4 sized village layout (which is what I was after)...

B

7. Are you attacking it or defending it?

8. We have a package at CD next month, so I was after a map that can be laminated (or whatever)...Ref attacking and defending, We'll def. be attacking, but some of us will be defending so if you have any other interesting bits it would be much appreciated...pm me.

Cheers again boys.

B

9. Which exercise is that part of if you don't mind me asking?

Might be exercising with/against you?

10. Guys, apologies for being a bore. The map of CD will probably be 'Limited Distribution' - this is for a reason - it contains sensitive information. If the postal address for brocky is a mil bks the fine - if not then suggest he contacts MOD Map Depot for a copy.

11. If you have a package at Copehill you will receive such mapping as you require.

12. Thats what I'm thinking...no worries fella's, I was just wanting to be pro-active. I've got what I wanted already, so thanks for all the effort.