COP 26

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
Rittenhouse killed a convicted child molester and another violent criminal both of whom attacked him first. Now he's going to go to jail for a very long time.

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave my arse.:rolleyes:
Do you have this week's lottery numbers as well since the jury haven't announced a verdict yet.

Do you have this week's lottery numbers as well since the jury haven't announced a verdict yet.

The jury that has been filmed on the mobile phone of someone who was watching the trial? I'm sure the implied threat will not influence their judgement in any way. Heaven forfend.

But hey, nothing would please me more than to be proven wrong. Hope for the best, prep for the worst.

Hippohunter

War Hero
Just more airy fairy targets that like all the other previously self set targets will never be met.
the first world polluters can still pollute as long as they pay rather than stop pollution.
An example of that is the London charge, pollute all you like as long a# you pay. If Khan was really serious he would just ban the Chelse tractors whether they have a hold American Express card or not. All about r3venue raising whole paying lip service to climate change.
The 3rd world now wanting paid not to pollute.
so COP 26 was nothing about climate change but all about who pays and who gets paid. Money as always.

Latest Threads