Cool Cash Card

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Pork_Pie, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Educated Britain

Not strictly a finance subject, perhaps, but certainly makes you worry about some of the people wondering our streets.

2. Why do I think that's funny? :twisted:

3. what a dizzy bint!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. The girl said:

"I phoned Camelot and they fobbed me off with some story that -6 is higher - not lower - than -8 but I'm not having it."

Oh dearie me.
  5. I thought the only temperature under zero was -25 or were our thermometers in Norway frozen? :D

6. It all depends which column of the JPA PAy statement it is in - not forgetting a minus payment is a deduction wheras a minus deduction is a credit. Maybe ths girl works at JPAC!!!

7. "I phoned Camelot and they fobbed me off with some story that -6 is higher - not lower - than -8 but I'm not having it.

How fcuking thick can some people be? Honestly.....
  8. So in with her gigantic brain she is going to force the whole universe to reverse itself so she can win a fiver?

So is this a good place to have a rant about how the education system has failed?
  9. I thought you had to be pretty thick to buy scratch cards in the first place. :? Don't make it any more complicated!
  10. agreed. why not just give in and have only 1 panel that says either "yes you have won, go and buy some tennants super" or "no, sorry you have not won, looks like you'll have to make your giro last this week"
  11. Sounds like Camelot are on to a winner - people who win think they've lost and bin the cards, people who lose think they've won only to get a free maths lesson - Camelot get to count all those nice big positive profit figures.

Bottom line is that it's hardly a shock to anyone here that this would cause confusion - call me cynical, but should it really be a big surprise to Camelot?
  12. I think you've just answered your own question there fella.
  13. Pure Class!
  14. Chuck in a premium rate phone number for the thickos to complain on.
  15. I think this SUMS it all up - time to jump ship!