Cooking with Children......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, Jun 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok as every Arrser knows I am not at all Racist,I accept that I am anti Islam and anti Yardie but with the exception of the French I hold no grudge with other cultures and practises.However,,3 years ago we had a new set of neighbours move into the house directly opposite our house,they are of French African descent and do not speak any English,that is of no concern to me and Mrs T.

Once a month (at weekends) they hold a gathering of fellow countrymen with upwards of 30 people attending the gathering,among this gathering are always a number (5/6) of very young African children,Mrs T watches everything that is going on because like me she is fascinated by other 'cultures'.

Now last weekend they held another 'gathering' and Mrs T counted the number of children entering the house (I must add that it is only a 2 bedroom council house),the children always arrive in the back of a white transit van and are quickly ushered into the house.Now on the weekend in question she counted 4 children in but only 1 coming out 2 days later,as usual they held a BBQ (yes in the rain) and the gathering carried on for some 48 hrs.

Today Mrs T asked me "What do you think happens to the missing children",,I had to tell her that I did not know and jokingly replied "they are most probably cooking and eating them",,,having thought about it I got to wondering if anyone else had experienced this and what conclusions they drew ?????......

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Wonder if they were in the Algarve,Portugal on Thursday, 3 May 2007....

3. I like children...

... but I couldn't eat a whole one.

In answer to your question - yes, they are obviously cannibals, but if you call the OB your local ACPO bloke will put it down to cultural differences and lift you for being a racist.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Its ok dont worry as they are eating their own.. its one way to keep their numbers down...sorted...maybe the smaller ones are tastier on the BBQ?

5. Everybody knows that young flesh is more tender so it is therefore patently obvious that you have stumbled upon cabal of cannibals.Unless you are a veggie hermer,request an invite to there next gathering.

6. My Grandad was ace, we'd dig up his root vegetables, he'd show me how to dice chicken and carve up the veg, the resulting winter soup warmed many a local belly. He also taught me how to French kiss.

• Like Like x 5
  7. So what sort of surveillance did you have on the place 24/7 because there's obviously no chance of anyone sneaking out unnoticed by you & Mrs.

8. Good advert to that post... Forces War Records - idscover your ancestors past.

To the OP. I wouldn't suggest you pop around to share recipes!

But why would 4 turn up and one leave? Did they just not fancy that one?

9. BUT

It is something that does occur to children from some groups. Then again, as another poster said, it does keep the numbers down too. Hmmmmmmmm, what to do.

Tell the law and put them all in a boat, if guilty, use the boat for target prax near the Bay of Biscay.

10. Fuck me dead, how hungry could they be?

11. Did he teach you how to felate other men as well? It's just that you're not very good at it.

12. French speaking? Did they stuff them with special cream sauce before roasting?

13. Maybe it was green.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Voodoo chilli? Does it taste any good?

15. Starter...Main Course...Dessert.

Haven't you people seen 'Come Dine With Me'?