Cooking TV show looking for people

Hi,

Hamma & Glamma productions are looking for amateur cooks to take part in a brand new show for UKTV Food. Do you make a particular meal better than anyone? Have you discovered the secret to a perfect shepherd’s pie? Or maybe you’ve invented a totally unique recipe? If you’d like to meet the experts and try your skills in a professional kitchen, or know someone who’d love the challenge, we want to hear from you!

We’ll be filming across the UK and would love the show to feature some ex-forces... Apply at: www.hammaglamma.com/cooks
Or contact cooks@hammaglamma.com / 0207 199 0027 as soon as possible.

Many Thanks,
Cheryl

Hammaglamma said:
Hi,

Hamma & Glamma productions are looking for amateur cooks to take part in a brand new show for UKTV Food. Do you make a particular meal better than anyone? Have you discovered the secret to a perfect shepherd’s pie? Or maybe you’ve invented a totally unique recipe? If you’d like to meet the experts and try your skills in a professional kitchen, or know someone who’d love the challenge, we want to hear from you!

We’ll be filming across the UK and would love the show to feature some ex-forces... Apply at: www.hammaglamma.com/cooks
Or contact cooks@hammaglamma.com / 0207 199 0027 as soon as possible.

Many Thanks,
Cheryl
PM Saintstone. He is best at trying to make Spag Bol and trashing your kitchen.

P.S. It wasn't my kitchen.(Like I'd let the baldy git in there).

P.P.S. Giles1969 - it was yours

P.P.P.S. I make the best Yorkshire Puddings ever.