Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cookie consent notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't seem to be having problems on Nokia phone, Android, Chrome.

Yet. (And I haven't yet reset cookies.)

Attachments

• 1602601282647.png
    1602601282647.png
    28 KB · Views: 32

lecky

War Hero
I was getting the constant messages at every change of page so I logged off the site, then found that the very next page I logged into, that had anything to sell ( Ebay, Amazon etc) had its Sales pages messed up and presented as a series of Listings. No pictures
Had to shut down Chrome and open it again, without logging onto Arrse to get the expected format for the Sales page.
Did as Old Stab said in Post 30 and now everything appears to be as expected...so far

I'm getting this issue too - consent request coming up on every page clicked.

Macbook running Chrome.

MM

ETA - As @Old Stab suggested clearing your browser history of Arrse seems to solve it.

Last edited:

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ditto this, bloody annoying! Tried altering the "browsing history" all that comes up is something called xhamster!

Im getting it on PC (Firefox) and on Ipad (Firefox & safari)

I'm not experiencing any problem with cookie pop-ups? I have an active Ad blocker, but I do appreciate the odd suggestion for appropriate goods and services from time to time.

Sexy Indian Maiden.jpg
Sexyh Indian Maiden Clip Art.jpg

Jonnynoname

On ROPS
On ROPs
This morning I am constantly having a Consent Notification pop up. Every time I change thread it pops up on my screen, even though I click accept cookies.

Bloody annoying

I am logged in as normal but this new notification pop-up is bugging me. Any way to mag to grid?
Auld Yin ya wee scunner:D what was you Royal Scots?

Kirkz

LE
Why keep fixing the site when it isn't broken!
******* Mongs.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.