Cookhouse at ITC

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by wombraider, May 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys when i was in training at ITC in 1998 , you had to wear proper pants in the cookhouse, tracksuits were not allowed.

Does anyone know if that is still the case, or have the rules been relaxed.

Only reason I ask is i am replenishing my wardrobe next week.

2. you can now wear flip flops vests and shorts.

so yes it has relaxed a bit.
  3. :oops: remember you can only wear that from april 2 september and the women staff wear there underwear whilst serving you :twisted: :oops: ,wit dae u think it is m8 :!: holiday camp :?: !! and btw its been fixed up and moved up the top near the laundry bit n the place looks good but the foods the same lol.

Remember your going for an INTENSE training course and not a spa !!!

Now i know what people mean with stupid posts !!!
  4. What a pointless, waste of forum space of a feckin question. It defies belief FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you planning on just buying hundreds of pairs of tracky bottoms then? You must be from somewhere in the North East, 'now then, now then, eh, eh eh, now then, eh - but they do tho don't they tho' (And no, not Jimmy Saville!!!)
  5. That'll be the NW then as geordies don't speak like that or the ones I know don't. :D
  6. AHHHH ... geographical embarassment, mmmm humblest apologies, too much vino tinto with my dinner today methinks!!!