• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cooker hoods - paper filters..

What's the deal here?

I've never had one before. It's useless so I presume it needs a new filter. Looks like a piece of paper.

Maker is Firenzi.

Where do I get a new element from?

Is is just paper or will loads of other bits drop out when I take it apart?

I don't want to mess with it until I've got the bits but I've no idea what sort of shop I'd even go to to look for one......

I feel a bit stupid.........
Run a google check on a firm called Ovenu and find your nearest outlet.
Give the guy a ring, describe your appliance and listen to what he tells you. He will either come and do it for you or tell you how to do it.

Latest Threads