• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Conyony Milk Butties

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I've just swallowed my biro!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Black and it was my last one.

Damm you black biro fairy, damm you.

B_AND_T said:
I've just swallowed my biro!
Try and half shit it out then crouch down and write your name.

Anybody any wiser. This came out because I said I was eating a cheese and jam butty!

Conyony, was condensed milk. It came in a container that resembled a toothpaste tube. It was issued as part of the old style compo ration. Whilst not likeing it myself, many squadies loved it.

ugly

LE
Ah lovely stuff, mind you condensed milk in a can was great! Bring back the 70's, I'll be young and fit again!

ugly said:
Ah lovely stuff, mind you condensed milk in a can was great! Bring back the 70's, I'll be young and fit again!
I'll be technically dead. Bad Idea lets not? How does early 80's suit you?

ugly

LE
Early 80's I was sweating like a blanket stacker on a BFT.
I was in green baggy skin sept 81 and boy I looked good in DMS, Puttees and shirts itchy.

Being allergic to egg I couldn't have formula milk as a baby (made with egg in early 60's apparently. I was however brought up on condensed milk apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condensed_milk

Condensed milk, also known as sweetened condensed milk, is cow's milk from which water has been removed and to which sugar has been added, yielding a very thick, sweet product that can last for years without refrigeration if unopened. The two terms, condensed milk and sweetened condensed milk, have become synonymous; though there have been unsweetened condensed milk products, today these are uncommon. Condensed milk is used in numerous dessert dishes in many countries.

Murielson said:
Being allergic to egg I couldn't have formula milk as a baby (made with egg in early 60's apparently. I was however brought up on condensed milk apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condensed_milk

Condensed milk, also known as sweetened condensed milk, is cow's milk from which water has been removed and to which sugar has been added, yielding a very thick, sweet product that can last for years without refrigeration if unopened. The two terms, condensed milk and sweetened condensed milk, have become synonymous; though there have been unsweetened condensed milk products, today these are uncommon. Condensed milk is used in numerous dessert dishes in many countries.
Banoffee pie for one, Simply boil the can for a couple of hours, then use the 'toffee' contents