Hello, I'm new to this forum so I apologize in advance if I posted it in the wrong place.

I'm a 25 year old dual citizen of the UK and USA, currently living in Texas, and am planning on moving to the UK in December. I want to enlist in the Army, but I'm worried my American arrest record will prevent me from doing so. I've only lived in the UK for 5 months total, but visit every year or so to see family. When I was 18 and 19, I was young and reckless and tallied up 5 arrests. They are all minor, nothing violent or too serious. In the USA , we don't have the term 'spent convictions', so I don't know how it will translate to the UK system. The charges are two counts of obstruction of justice (running from police while drunk), one count of drunk in public, one count of underage possession of alcohol and one count of possession of marijuana (only a few grams).

I have an English passport and a place to live in the UK (my sister owns a house and has lived there for 6 years)

I don't smoke marijuana anymore as this arrest was over 5 years ago, I've paid all the fines and completed all the related community service. Since then, I've held a job, not gotten into trouble, etc.

Will the Army be able to see my American arrest record? Do you think these arrests will bar me from enlisting? I'm not planning on withholding information from them, I just want to be prepared for when I interview with them. Thanks