Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Convicted poacher sentenced to watch Bambi repeatedly whilst imprisoned

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
He’s only in for twelve months so will watch the repeat , er hang on a mo, yep 12 times. Bloody hell it be like watching the BBBC ffs.

so many repeats that they have 3 B's in the name?

Well as much as he deserves to be shot in the balls and the lower intestine and left to bleed out practical is the better way to go anymore.
Funnily enough I was thinking gut shooting him too. Sod the practicalities. If he's making to much noise, start the trophy retrieving early. That'll shut him up!

D

Deleted 24582

Funnily enough I was thinking gut shooting him too. Sod the practicalities. If he's making to much noise, start the trophy retrieving early. That'll shut him up!
I could understand if he screwed up and shot a doe vs a buck or was in the wrong hunting area. Fine him and take away his rifle. But hundreds of deer? Feck this guy, he deserves to die not sponge off the taxpayers in prison. I would feed him to the fecking Polar Bears and broadcast it on live TV.

I was the only person in the (packed) cinema to laugh at this

I missed that bit first time around.

Mind you I was a bit distracted by the woman next to me quite obviously giving her man a handjob underneath his coat.

I was the only person in the (packed) cinema to laugh at this

I beg to differ,in our packed German Cinema i loudly exclaimed Deutchland zehn Pünkte as he hit the Propeller.
 GB 2005 (74).jpg

Perhaps as an alternative after they have worn out their copy of Bambi they could play this...