Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Convicted poacher sentenced to watch Bambi repeatedly whilst imprisoned

I suppose the next episode in this story will be that the prison hasn't got Bambi so the governor substituted The Deer Hunter.

Lucky he wasn't a rapist, child killer or some other ne'er do well.

We do not know this chap's inner mindset.
For me, depending on his ability to absorb or reject this bizarre sentencing, there's an equal chance, being 'Murrican which does not help, he'll go Rambo in the woods and try to kill every one he missed.

If they sentenced him in the UK, would it be more suitable for him to watch this over and over?
942098B8-0796-473D-B957-9D1F3437BE27.jpeg

If he was a shop lifter would he have to sit through Winona Ryder films?

Oh the humanity!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If he was a shop lifter would he have to sit through Winona Ryder films?

Oh the humanity!

Could anyone commit a terrible enough crime that the sentence included watching any Adam Sandler films? (except Little Nicky, that wasn't entirely awful)

He has one Character, Adam Sandler.

Chef

LE
@HLD DMR Not only do we know a song about this

There was a cover version:eek: (Which was better)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
To come away with that idea, I'm assuming you were on some very strong painkillers and hallucinogens when you watched that film.

only morphine.

it's still his least awful film, have you ever suffered through 50 first dates? The walrus was a better actor.

only morphine.

it's still his least awful film, have you ever suffered through 50 first dates? The walrus was a better actor.
Trying to pick a "best" Sandler film is like trying to pick the winner in a smelliest fart contest.

And no, I didn't watch 50 First Dates because I knew that Sandler chewed the root all the way back to his days on Saturday Night Live.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He’s only in for twelve months so will watch the repeat , er hang on a mo, yep 12 times. Bloody hell it be like watching the BBBC ffs.