Convict Shows Lack Of Respect !!

I think you'll find the term is 'glesga kiss'. :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

The delightful thing about this is that Her Gracious Majesty will not give a stuff. However, the press, as we see already, will try and stir things up in the old proverbial teacup and Mrs 'I shag my dad' Gillard (did you see what I did there?) will have egg on her boatrace.

Edited to add: Regardless; I hope the Aussies stuff the ******* Welsh tomorrow morning.

The delightful thing about this is that Her Gracious Majesty will not give a stuff.
Edited to add: Regardless; I hope the Aussies stuff the ******* Welsh tomorrow morning.
Quite right too....think it says more about her (Aussie PM) than it does about HRH. Her lack of basic etiquette may appease some Castlemaine swiggin` Diggers but does little to her reputation on the world diplomatic stage.

Let's face it, living in Oz is like living in a Sergeants' mess and not in a good way :wink:

I think you'll find the term is 'glesga kiss'. :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
I've been reliably informed the Queen does not do slang, She uses the proper Queens English !!

Captain Plume, not having that, living in Oz is more like sharing a tent with 3 PARA mortors, nothing like the Sgts' Mess, a fine instituation. Club you can't join blah blah...

The delightful thing about this is that Her Gracious Majesty will not give a stuff. However, the press, as we see already, will try and stir things up in the old proverbial teacup and Mrs 'I shag my dad' Gillard (did you see what I did there?) will have egg on her boatrace.

Oh dear, dear, you really are upset because she didn't curtsey to your German Queen.

By the way, remind me, who are England playing tomorrow ?

'Madge' was ******* lucky she didn't get a 'Heil Hitler' salute leave alone a curtsey !!!

They did the same thing the last time she went to Aussi
That time the PM was a Bloke and he wouldn't bow
and a return visit to the UK a few weeks later the Aussi PM was inspecting a line of Guards in bearskins etc with fixed bayonets
It was suggested that given the insult he had given the Queenie on her visit wasn't it a bit dangerous?

No I don't have a daughter trapped in my cellar!
Wish i did, some of my Daughters mates are well fit [and somebodies daughter] and i wouldn't mind one or two of them at my personal whim.
Took my daughter and one of her top fitty mates with us camping a few years ago to France, and accidentally [on purpose] walked into the shower room where she was buff and it was like the body and face of an angel. I will never forget that as long as i am the Uncle Perve

They did the same thing the last time she went to Aussi
That time the PM was a Bloke and he wouldn't bow
and a return visit to the UK a few weeks later the Aussi PM was inspecting a line of Guards in bearskins etc with fixed bayonets
It was suggested that given the insult he had given the Queenie on her visit wasn't it a bit dangerous?
NO!

T

trowel

Wish i did, some of my Daughters mates are well fit [and somebodies daughter] and i wouldn't mind one or two of them at my personal whim.
Took my daughter and one of her top fitty mates with us camping a few years ago to France, and accidentally [on purpose] walked into the shower room where she was buff and it was like the body and face of an angel. I will never forget that as long as i am the Uncle Perve
When my daughter was about 17/18 her mates would collect in my house to shower, titivate, shampoo, and primp and preen before going out for the night. I was seen as just a bit of the furniture so they would wander about in various stages of undress. I often wonder how many years of prison I saved myself by doing the wise thing and always buggering off to the Pub before anything criminal occured.