Convict Shows Lack Of Respect !!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, Oct 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. What do you expect? Gillard is Welsh - they king hate us more than the Aussies!
  3. I think you'll find the term is 'glesga kiss'. :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
  4. The delightful thing about this is that Her Gracious Majesty will not give a stuff. However, the press, as we see already, will try and stir things up in the old proverbial teacup and Mrs 'I shag my dad' Gillard (did you see what I did there?) will have egg on her boatrace.

Edited to add: Regardless; I hope the Aussies stuff the ******* Welsh tomorrow morning.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Quite right too....think it says more about her (Aussie PM) than it does about HRH. Her lack of basic etiquette may appease some Castlemaine swiggin` Diggers but does little to her reputation on the world diplomatic stage.
  6. Let's face it, living in Oz is like living in a Sergeants' mess and not in a good way :wink:
    • Like Like x 3
  7. HHH

HHH LE

I've been reliably informed the Queen does not do slang, She uses the proper Queens English !!
  8. Captain Plume, not having that, living in Oz is more like sharing a tent with 3 PARA mortors, nothing like the Sgts' Mess, a fine instituation. Club you can't join blah blah...
  9. You get the shit kicked out of you for wearing trainers?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Well it is the 21st century, and why should she bow her head to a ******* Kraut?
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Are you Australian ?
  12. The Queen is addressed as Her Majesty - HM not HRH.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Oh dear, dear, you really are upset because she didn't curtsey to your German Queen.

By the way, remind me, who are England playing tomorrow ?

'Madge' was ******* lucky she didn't get a 'Heil Hitler' salute leave alone a curtsey !!!
  14. When did London move to Germany?