Converting UK Qualifications to Canadian Equivilant

In the UK we have the national qualification framework which give a level for the various types of qualification (GCSE, A-Leve, City and Guilds etc) and what level of education they relate to. Basically I'm trying to work out what a UK HND works out when compared to the Canadian education system. Any useful responses welcomed.
When I emigrated you could send details of your qualifications to the Min of Ed for the Province you were heading to and they would let you know what the equivalent was. Try this linky thing as it has some info to point you in the right direction, or someone who'll be able to tell you:

CICIC > Credential Assessment Services

Similar threads

Latest Threads