Conversion board

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by cunning_stunt, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know when the conversion boards sit for SSC to IRC? Is there a different board dependent on whether you are Cbt, CS or CSS? I have looked on the intranet but all I can find is the result publication date on the MS calendar.
  2. Why not just phone your desk officer at APC and ask?
  3. As at Dec 07:

"The 2 conversion boards serve different groups. The SSC to IRC focuses on Captains and therefore needs to be timed so their latest reports are available and the board needs to sit in time to inform the filtering process for the Beige List. The IRC to RegC conversion boards focus on senior Captains and Majors and therefore need to ensure that the latest reports for both ranks are available (ie no report is more than 12 months old as at the date the board sits). It must also be timed to allow the results to inform Pink List filtering in Apr. Therefore, these boards are to be separated with SSC to IRC in Sep/Oct and IRC to RegC in Jan/Feb. Results from all conversion boards, of the same type, are to be released on the same date under direction from Col MS Offrs, following clearance from DM(A)"
    Not sure still up to date. PM me if you want me to send you the doc. Alternatively download it from ArmyNet under MS - Publications - Conversions Process
  4. Thank you Ops Offr.