Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by poppywitch, Jun 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi.. anyone big on conversation and dry humour?. Missing the fun of forces chat since I dont do the job I used to.. many happy hours spent talking to service personnel at Cosford and Shawbury..(was part of my freelance media job for many years) any shropshire soldiers here?.. This girlie has decided I cant live without the banter.. and the awful coffee!!!
  2. Do you have a brother?
  3. I do, but not serving.
  4. That doesn't matter to Jarrod I don't think.. just the male bit. Stand by!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Id best not comment then.. yet ;)
  6. Pictures? Can I **** him.
  7. not stooping that low.. i said INTELLIGENT convo
    • Like Like x 1
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

tried the chat room?
  9. You've come to the wrong place for intelligent conversation. Now how old is your brother, is he cute and can I **** him. Oh and be a good girl and make us a brew.
  10. chatroom is a mystery,. i notice your there maguire ;).. and jarrod.. *** off.. no need
  11. You don't know him, yes there is! I think we've got another rather sensitive Doris on our hands..
  12. I've just had a **** and i'm still horny. Is your brother pretty and does he have a tight anus?
  13. Conversation is overrated; I find that rubbing finger and thumb together, then gesturing towards the nearest alley usually suffices. Bestial grunting and squelching noises ensue.
  14. How rude?

I was perfectly nice.
  15. Always a first time eh sluggy!!!!