CONVERSATION MANAGER INVESTIGATOR, £15,000 - £18,000, Doncaster South Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Albionroar, Feb 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A well known and established insurance company has a vacancy for a conversation manager investigator. Must have a background in computer key board skills; proficient in Excel and Word. An advantage to have knowledge in psychology, to hold Cert CII (Claims) or Dip CII (Claims) or evidence of work to achieve them.
    · Detailed knowledge of what constitutes insurance fraud
    · Produce high quality investigations
    · Achieve revenue in line with targets
    · Liaise with key clients
    · Good general level in education
    · Experience of insurance claims investigation (an advantage)
    · High integrity
    · Self motivated team player
    · Capable of handling sensitive and confidential material

For further details please contact Craig McIntyre 0n 0203 021 3986 or e-mail a CV to
  2. What an absurd job title!
    is a form of interactive, spontaneous communication between two or more people who are following rules of etiquette.
    Manager, is a person who oversees employees or departments in a business.
    Investigator, one who inquires into, examines thoroughly, scrutinises.
    It really doesn't make sense. What on earth is the person expected to do, manage conversations? If so between whom? Investigate the same conversations or manage the investigators of conversations?
    Just a fancy name for a non job, akin to Refuse operatives for bin men or retail operatives for shop assistants! :-(
  3. Designed to appeal to someone with a massive pension. Ex-Old Bill for example.
  4. I wouldn't sell my **** for that amount of money a year.

Is it part time ? Come with accommodation and a company car ?
  5. Its in Doncaster. You can buy a house for that there.....
  6. Edited for accuracy.
  7. Insurance companies employ them to interview people over the phone about their insurance claims. They use software to monitor the phone calls and detect stress levels in the voice.

£15 to £18k is crap money. I was on more than that when I was a security wallah.
  8. So basically Lie detectors to stop dodgy claims!