Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Controlled Explosion At Newcastle University

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I didn't think Newcastle Broon Ale was that bad. Ok it does give you the screaming squits but then, at my age, so does a good many things!

Wot's a "potentially suspicious item"? Shurely its "suspicious" or "not suspicious"?
The particular "on campus partner" concerned is not renowned for its high standards of English language teaching. They probably had their students knock up the press release.

D

Djelli Beybii

Probably making their own Vodka or drugs?Lots of things can make a fcuking big bang and especially high octane alcohol?

I agree, probably had a cheeky still in their digs, trying to knock up free Vodka.
10 /10 for effort.
2/10 for execution.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I reckon it was a southerner's brains exploding after trying to decipher a geordie telling him he was a soft, southern, shandy-swilling pooftah!
Either that or a geordie's head exploding when told that he had to get a job or lose his benefit!

There have been two arrests. Both arrestees are Russian nationals.

Just out of curiosity have we heard from Domovoy or Annette recently, is it possible they have decided to be a bit more proactive about the Nato Snipers in the Ukraine

I reckon it was a southerner's brains exploding after trying to decipher a geordie telling him he was a soft, southern, shandy-swilling pooftah!
Either that or a geordie's head exploding when told that he had to get a job or lose his benefit!
Lmao. The few times i went up to visit my kid sister at uni there i always needed her to translate, i was about to deck some guy in a pub because he was in my face babbling gibberish when she pointed out he was trying to sell me a watch (which was either nicked or fake)

The particular "on campus partner" concerned is not renowned for its high standards of English language teaching.

To be fair, most Geordies struggle to speak English.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There was that lunatic ukrainian came here on an internship to start a race war:roll:
If he'd only waited a year :roll:

_40197382_fatslags203.gif

Latest Threads